Racket Set Up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Any body out there who already used this kind of setup...help me make up my mind....729 bomb + 729-5 + Focus III.... or this one, Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive + Rakza 7 + Rakza 7 Soft (quite expensive set up though, is there a cheaper alternative for this? lol)....could you rate these set up???Thanks....

Currently I have one setup: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive + Palio Era black 47.5 degree + Palio Era red 42.5 degree. Not bad, you can the feel of both the rubber and blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Any body out there who already used this kind of setup...help me make up my mind....729 bomb + 729-5 + Focus III.... or this one, Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive + Rakza 7 + Rakza 7 Soft (quite expensive set up though, is there a cheaper alternative for this? lol)....could you rate these set up???Thanks....

ive tried YEO with Rakza 7 on both sides, i prefer the rakza 7 than the soft version, its a very good offensive set up good for loops and counterloops, its a little bouncy for short game but with decent technique its manageable

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Play style please?
with a self evaluation, i play all around...that is why i need a softer rubber for defense on the BH,that is also used for pushing and blocking with quite a spin to confuse the opponent...almost all attacking style for the FH and BH i can do it but the problem with me is that i dont have a killer service...lol.