PDA

View Full Version : Racket Set Up

Bishop Rasta 27
04-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Any body out there who already used this kind of setup...help me make up my mind....729 bomb + 729-5 + Focus III.... or this one, Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive + Rakza 7 + Rakza 7 Soft (quite expensive set up though, is there a cheaper alternative for this? lol)....could you rate these set up???Thanks....

Tadex
04-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Play style please?

fongchengloy
04-18-2012, 02:35 AM
Any body out there who already used this kind of setup...help me make up my mind....729 bomb + 729-5 + Focus III.... or this one, Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive + Rakza 7 + Rakza 7 Soft (quite expensive set up though, is there a cheaper alternative for this? lol)....could you rate these set up???Thanks....

Currently I have one setup: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive + Palio Era black 47.5 degree + Palio Era red 42.5 degree. Not bad, you can the feel of both the rubber and blade.

sxTT
04-18-2012, 04:32 AM

ive tried YEO with Rakza 7 on both sides, i prefer the rakza 7 than the soft version, its a very good offensive set up good for loops and counterloops, its a little bouncy for short game but with decent technique its manageable

Bishop Rasta 27
04-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Play style please?
with a self evaluation, i play all around...that is why i need a softer rubber for defense on the BH,that is also used for pushing and blocking with quite a spin to confuse the opponent...almost all attacking style for the FH and BH i can do it but the problem with me is that i dont have a killer service...lol.