FH Rubbers for Rosewood 5, need some idea

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hi all;)

Im looking for rubbers to replace, mainly my H3, on the forehand.

The blade is Stiga Rosewood 5, 93g, ST ( handle doesnt really matter, does it :p ).

Anyhow, I have been switching between Neo H3 (provin.) and a lot of other rubbers. The thing that i like about H3 is the quality of stroke u can produce with it. But then the problem is, it is just too much effort, too much work for every single shot. Physically im not up to it, i find myself exhausted after a game of 5.

So im hoping to find a non-chinese rubber that will do the job. A rubber that is softer, but yet produce strokes with quality close to H3. Also i like how u can really feel the ball on the H3, i ve played with some tensor that will just eject the ball right out, before i could produce enough spin, and perfect the stroke. One last thing, almost all the new, non-chinese rubbers nowadays break quite easily.... and im sick of it.... $30~50 per sheet is quite something.... :mad:

The last two rubbers i tried for FH are Omega IV Pro, Calibra LT. I really luv calibra, just that they break a lot, and the touch/feel/spin is not good enough.

Right now, Im looking at S2. Also, maybe S3 for the BH (BH still developing, slow loop). Please give me some advice :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
S2 and S3 are skyline 2 and skyline 3? I often call it TG2 and TG3 which is why I ask. As for rubbers that allow for similar strokes you could try JOOLA Xplode. I put that on a wood blade and it was really nice. I can use the same stroke, but not worry about tiring myself out on strokes as I may do sometimes with TG3 or H3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
S2 and S3 are skyline 2 and skyline 3? I often call it TG2 and TG3 which is why I ask. As for rubbers that allow for similar strokes you could try JOOLA Xplode. I put that on a wood blade and it was really nice. I can use the same stroke, but not worry about tiring myself out on strokes as I may do sometimes with TG3 or H3.

Donic Acuda S2, S3 :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Hi all;)

The blade is Stiga Rosewood 5, 93g, ST ( handle doesnt really matter, does it :p ).

Anyhow, I have been switching between Neo H3 (provin.) and a lot of other rubbers. The thing that i like about H3 is the quality of stroke u can produce with it. But then the problem is, it is just too much effort, too much work for every single shot. Physically im not up to it, i find myself exhausted after a game of 5.

So im hoping to find a non-chinese rubber that will do the job. A rubber that is softer, but yet produce strokes with quality close to H3. Also i like how u can really feel the ball on the H3, i ve played with some tensor that will just eject the ball right out, before i could produce enough spin, and perfect the stroke. One last thing, almost all the new, non-chinese rubbers nowadays break quite easily.... and im sick of it.... $30~50 per sheet is quite something.... :mad:

The last two rubbers i tried for FH are Omega IV Pro, Calibra LT. I really luv calibra, just that they break a lot, and the touch/feel/spin is not good enough.

Right now, Im looking at S2. Also, maybe S3 for the BH (BH still developing, slow loop). Please give me some advice :D

No wonder you are exhausted after a game of 5, the blade is already very heavy at 93 gm, normally the weight of a blade should be around 85 gm, add 2 pieces of Chinese rubbers, the total weight will come close to 190gms. If you get a blade that is 85 gm, then you can stick to Chinese rubbers because the total weight is reduced to 182 gms. And if you choose non-chinese rubber then the total weight will further reduce to around 175 gms. You may want to reconsider your current setup.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
No wonder you are exhausted after a game of 5, the blade is already very heavy at 93 gm, normally the weight of a blade should be around 85 gm, add 2 pieces of Chinese rubbers, the total weight will come close to 190gms. If you get a blade that is 85 gm, then you can stick to Chinese rubbers because the total weight is reduced to 182 gms. And if you choose non-chinese rubber then the total weight will further reduce to around 175 gms. You may want to reconsider your current setup.

well, this is my blade and im sticking with it :D
there are so many rubbers out there, really hope i can find an answer

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
I would stick with the DHS H3N set up...that way at least you know when you produced some quality strokes they are all through your own effort and technique.......choosing the faster rubbers, less effort, less technique, so in other words its like boosting rubbers a complete lie of the speed, control of your strokes, in my opinion using these high tensor rubbers are just plain wrong........

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
No non-Chinese rubbers will give you that feel and dwell I'm afraid. None that I can think of anyway. The closest will be the Donic Coppa Series I think but even then it's nothing compared to H3NEOP.

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Hi all;)

If you have the skills, and also are able to spend some money... Tenergy sounds like the rubber for you.. Or else, something like Hexer HD, Rasant, Calibra og Pulse are also good rubbers :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
thx for all the ideas guys :D
About T05, on another forum, i saw Brian Pace saying thins like "its a rubber for people who train 5 days a week, and x hours a day". That is what he said after he left BTY, u know, not being controlled any more.
Im afraid i'll be excluded from that, i only play 3 times a week. Not even half of it is training. Also, cuz of the $$.
Hexer HD, im just scared away by the "HD". It sounds like rocket fast for me :p im after quality
Rasant, can't get my hands on one. But again, the Ad sound like rocket fast to me also.

Have any one tried S2 and S3? cuz a lot of people are using S1, i wonder if s2 and s3 are also good.:rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
How long have you used that hurricane? Have you considered just reboosting it?

Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
thx for all the ideas guys :D
About T05, on another forum, i saw Brian Pace saying thins like "its a rubber for people who train 5 days a week, and x hours a day". That is what he said after he left BTY, u know, not being controlled any more.
Im afraid i'll be excluded from that, i only play 3 times a week. Not even half of it is training. Also, cuz of the $$.
Hexer HD, im just scared away by the "HD". It sounds like rocket fast for me :p im after quality
Rasant, can't get my hands on one. But again, the Ad sound like rocket fast to me also.

Have any one tried S2 and S3? cuz a lot of people are using S1, i wonder if s2 and s3 are also good.:rolleyes:

Havn't tried the S2, but both S1 and S3 are good rubbers ;)