spiniest rubber for serving

says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
Apr 2011
okay i have been using rakza 7 on my forehand for 2 months and as usual yasaka has manufactured a gem of a rubber but as usual it chips on the sides nd only in the forst two weeks and now the spin that was generated by this rubber when i serve is totally gone i am really angry with the durability yasaka rubbers give and alos it has started to bubble plzzzz can u guys give me some suggestion of a rubber that is the spiniest when serving and which will last atleast 4 months because money doest grow on tree :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
You can try to restore the rubbers grip with olive oil? I haven't tried it yet but a member of my team says it works. I think there is a tutorial somewhere on this forum but I have absolutely no idea where.

Tenergy is good, but as you mentioned you don't have a tree that produces money, so I'd suggest you try Tibhar's Aurus-series or Genius-series they are durable and have good spin. Donic's Baracuda and Acuda-series have a lot of spin too but I really don't now if they last longer than average.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Rakza 7 is not durable at all. I have a friend who has been using them only 5 hours a week since September and he's already noticing a difference in grip. I would suggest either of the two Chinese rubbers Hurricane or Skyline for service but they do take quite some getting used to.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
If you want something spinny for serving you should try Chinese rubber, Hurricane III Neo, Skyline III Neo, Blue Whale II or Blue Whale III. These are spinny and versatile.

Indeed Sir Carl, but to achieve such high amount of spin, one needs to use more force since it is harder to break the bond between the glutinous rubber and the ball..
Once one get used to it, the amount of spin is amazing.

I believe this is also why many people trying to use chinese rubber to improve their spin get shocked why the spin in their serves got reduced..

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Indeed Sir Carl, but to achieve such high amount of spin, one needs to use more force since it is harder to break the bond between the glutinous rubber and the ball..
Once one get used to it, the amount of spin is amazing.

I believe this is also why many people trying to use chinese rubber to improve their spin get shocked why the spin in their serves got reduced..

Funny, I never noticed that. :) But Chinese rubber definitely gets more spin on the touch shots is my experience. I think it is just that you brush the ball more and the ball does not have to sink in as much because of the tackiness.