Pro tips from Philipp Floritz, former GER National player (block, shortgame)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Hey guys,

i made a video series with Pro Player Philipp Floritz, former German National Player.
Since i had a lot of positive feedback internationally, i now added english subtitles and just wanted to spread the word here.
I myself learned a lot while practicing with him and all of that was recorded. I think nearly everyone from beginner to really advanced player will learn from it.
Just have fun and leave some feedback if you want!

Also if Dan or his team reads this... Id love to fly over and meet you guys :D

Hey guys,

i made a video series with Pro Player Philipp Floritz, former German National Player.
Since i had a lot of positive feedback internationally, i now added english subtitles and just wanted to spread the word here.
I myself learned a lot while practicing with him and all of that was recorded. I think nearly everyone from beginner to really advanced player will learn from it.
Just have fun and leave some feedback if you want!

Also if Dan or his team reads this... Id love to fly over and meet you guys :D

Great video.Well done.

Reactions: TTboy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Weirdly, youtube just deleted my subtitles on the blocking video part1… now i have to type them in once again 😭😭😭.

Will take several hours. i hate youtube 😔

/edit
thanks to a very good american friend, we got very accurate subs now!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022

Hi Nam Do,
Nice to see you here. Thank you for creating and sharing these amazing videos. Will it be possible to add English Sub-titles in the videos where they are not already present?

Thank you, KM1976

The newest ones all have the subs. I ll add more from time to time

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Hello from Vietnam,
Great videos!! I saw your videos earlier and I was interested but there was no subtitle at the time. It’s great to have English subtitles now. Thanks a ton. Please keep on doing videos like these.

• Love
Reactions: TTboy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Hello from Vietnam,
Great videos!! I saw your videos earlier and I was interested but there was no subtitle at the time. It’s great to have English subtitles now. Thanks a ton. Please keep on doing videos like these.

nice! greetings to vietnam 😀

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
And we dropped another one (english subs included) ! This time it is and in-depth tutorial about the aggressive Chop push!
Have fun and leave some feedback if you want! =)

Last edited:
Reactions: KM1976 and JBH7
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Thank you and appreciate you adding english subtitles. I enjoy the camera work. Keep them coming!