PDA

View Full Version : for ****s sake.......

lodro
03-04-2022, 10:51 PM
it can't be that difficult so ****s sake could anybody fix this error it pisses me off.

I have definitely used more that 5 caractersErrorsThe following errors occurred with your submission

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Your Message

lodro
03-04-2022, 10:52 PM
it can't be that difficult so ****s sake could anybody fix this error it pisses me off.

I have definitely used more that 5 caractersErrorsThe following errors occurred with your submission

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Your Message

UpSideDownCarl
03-04-2022, 11:12 PM
Yeah. I have had this too and I don't know what the circumstance that caused it was. I will pass this on to Dan and the IT guy and see if either of them have any ideas. There really are still some bugs on this version of the site.

lodro
03-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Yeah. I have had this too and I don't know what the circumstance that caused it was. I will pass this on to Dan and the IT guy and see if either of them have any ideas. There really are still some bugs on this version of the site.
thanks for your kindness and compassion 🙏