Who's got experience with the LOKI - BOOSTER ????

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
looks like nobody has a clue, .........and that includes the people who are selling the stuff.they are selling it as glue , water based but it does not look like any TT-glue i have ever seen but it does look like the seamoon gunk

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
How do you know this is booster?

I think its speed glue

like i said, nobody has a clue 😁
It is advertised as waterbased- synthetic glue but it also advertised as making the sponge softer and more elastic and
allegedly increasing spin ans speed.
The olde speedglue was surely not waterbased but solvent based.

A third seller describes how to use it and suggests 2 layers on the rubber and 2 on the blade.

I am waiting for a comment from somebody who has actually bought it and used it. Like the title declares.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Well based on the suggested use, it sounds like its glue to put 2 pieces together.

If it truly is water based and also had speed glue effect, then that would be amazing. But I'm sure CNT would already be all over that if it was real.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Karakasevich junior was a beast indeed, 1970. That time they all kept playing with a single rubber for a month, voc rubber glue taken from a bicycle kit plus liquid ethanole (pure vodka) blended together.

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £14.66 35%OFF | Original LOKI Rxton Special Black Table Booster Tennis Performance Ping Pong Solubility Bond Oil VOC Tune Glue 100ml
INTERNAL ENERGY IS DURABLE it says on the bottle.
Of course this is just ""sells talk"" but soon people will buy it and we will find out how loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong "durable" really is. 15 to 30 days ??🤣
I just landed a fresh load of seamoon, 120ml considerably cheaper too and like the girls in Bangkok will love me long time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DG89