Vega Euro vs Vega Intro for Beginner

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Getting ready to place an order for my first custom setup on tabletennis11. I am going with andro TP ligna All blade. Trying to decide between vega euro and vega intro for rubbers. Was pretty much set on the intro but saw there is currently a sale going on and the euro is cheaper than the intro. My current setup is a colesTT air blade with defenderS 1.5 rubbers which I am gifting to my brother. I am very inexperienced. I have been playing casually for 5 years but just now started to get more serious. From what I have read this setup should be suitable for a beginner. I'm probably nitpicking here as I'm sure both of these rubbers will be fine.

Reactions: yoass
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Getting ready to place an order for my first custom setup on tabletennis11. I am going with andro TP ligna All blade. Trying to decide between vega euro and vega intro for rubbers. Was pretty much set on the intro but saw there is currently a sale going on and the euro is cheaper than the intro. My current setup is a colesTT air blade with defenderS 1.5 rubbers which I am gifting to my brother. I am very inexperienced. I have been playing casually for 5 years but just now started to get more serious. From what I have read this setup should be suitable for a beginner. I'm probably nitpicking here as I'm sure both of these rubbers will be fine.
I have fond memories of Vega Europe but not Intro. I remember V.Euro to be a relatively easy BH rubber to play with. Nothing spectacular but also nothing bad about it as well. It is a nice ALL+ rubber. Price is reasonable too.

This user has no status.
Highly recommend sticking with Vega Euro especially if you are getting from TT11 this week.

There is an ongoing promotion for Vega Euro rubber which means this only costs a few Euros more than a Vega Intro.

Vega Intro is less susceptible to spin and has a lesser catapult vs the Vega Euro, thus the reason being known as Intro.
However, the durability is not as good as the Vega Euro.

And Vega Euro is rubber a beginner can use to learn and grow from it. The feel is similar to a Rakza 7 but with a much more durable carbon sponge vs the Vega Intro which I recall uses a milky white colour sponge.