Zhao Zihao (China)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019

Zhao Zihao (Chinese: 赵子豪; born 1 June 1997 at Nanjing, Jiangsu, China) - Chinese athlete, table tennis player. Zhao Zihao is one of the best players in the world today. On September 1, 2017, in the final of the team category at the National Games in Tianjin, he won as part of the Shanghai team. In 2019, at the 30th World Summer Universiade, he won the men's doubles and team events, and also took second place in the men's singles and mixed doubles. He is a player in China's first table tennis team. 4-time winner of the Chinese national championship with the Shanghai team and multiple winner of the Chinese Super League with the Shanghai Zhongxing TTC team.

says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
Zhao Zihao (Chinese: 赵子豪; born 1 June 1997 at Nanjing, Jiangsu, China) - Chinese athlete, table tennis player. Zhao Zihao is one of the best players in the world today. On September 1, 2017, in the final of the team category at the National Games in Tianjin, he won as part of the Shanghai team. In 2019, at the 30th World Summer Universiade, he won the men's doubles and team events, and also took second place in the men's singles and mixed doubles. He is a player in China's first table tennis team. 4-time winner of the Chinese national championship with the Shanghai team and multiple winner of the Chinese Super League with the Shanghai Zhongxing TTC team.

Mr Mod, I have an issue here. The OP is in my opinion, is just doing a copy & paste job from an outside source without citing its source. Such info would be better served when OP post a link to the source for reference or add a few sentences to state his opinion or thoughts. Thank you.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019

Mr Mod, I have an issue here. The OP is in my opinion, is just doing a copy & paste job from an outside source without citing its source. Such info would be better served when OP post a link to the source for reference or add a few sentences to state his opinion or thoughts. Thank you.

I'm posting information from a tag located on MY personal site.
The player tag contains:
- date of birth and main achievements;
- biography;
- won medals at international competitions with links;
- related articles that mention this player;
- links to video games with his participation.
I collected all of this myself.
In some ways, this information is related to Wikipedia, but firstly, very often on Wikipedia (as in the case of this player, for example), there are only a couple of sentences. And even more so there are no related articles and video games

Mar 2021

I'm posting information from a tag located on MY personal site.
The player tag contains:
- date of birth and main achievements;
- biography;
- won medals at international competitions with links;
- related articles that mention this player;
- links to video games with his participation.
I collected all of this myself.
In some ways, this information is related to Wikipedia, but firstly, very often on Wikipedia (as in the case of this player, for example), there are only a couple of sentences. And even more so there are no related articles and video games

Noted with thanks for the clarification. If you add a link or cite a reference then at least other people will know you are not doing a basic cut & paste job.