Vega Pro alternative?

This user has no status.
Well it was on a sale, but i got my 2 sheets for 25,90 each at Menereis tt shop in the Netherlands. Not sure if they take orders from Belgium phillypong :p

Well, i just checked the Menereis webshop and guess what : the Xiom Vega Pro at 35,90 € , i think both Dandoy and Menereis are just following the standard advised selling price from Xiom.

I am more than ever looking for chinese alternatives to the Tensor (ESN) products , that are too expensive (Tibhar= Andro= Donic= Xiom =Joola = ... ?) for what they are.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Well, i just checked the Menereis webshop and guess what : the Xiom Vega Pro at 35,90 € , i think both Dandoy and Menereis are just following the standard advised selling price from Xiom.

I am more than ever looking for chinese alternatives to the Tensor (ESN) products , that are too expensive (Tibhar= Andro= Donic= Xiom =Joola = ... ?) for what they are.

I guess I was lucky then. It seems that the glue-effect rubbers will always be priced above €30, since they are most likely more complicated to manufacture than normal rubbers. Together with the fact that they are also less durable, the glue ban really made table tennis more expensive.