New video of old superstars..including my coach Zhang Li

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
7-10sec at the airport shaking hands, the 4th guy. 2:22 playing doubles and 5:20 showing the serves. He's a penholder using short pips.:) Very strict fellow, and extremely good...was 2nd in the world before he was accused of selling matches and kicked out of the chinese team. Till now, he said he never did...I feel sorry for him, but grateful because of that circumstances he was our coach..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Last edited:
Mar 2011
Awesome and thanks! I would reckon that he switched to pips-in when he was training you? That's a sad story, but I think he'd rather train a great guy like you :)

Thanx Giangt:)...I feel sorry for him too. He taught us a lot about TT, and for that I am eternally grateful. He was also the one who told me to change to handshake. I was a penholder for 10 years. He said, in the future, handshake is the way to go since the game will change in the future...and it did! :) And yes, he was using Sriver when he taught us.

He used to give us 20 points head start, and we would still lose 20-22 or 21-23. :)We had no answer to his serves. He made TT so easy and exciting. :) He's now in Shandong province in China coaching the under 15.