Andro Hexer Grip/PowerGrip

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
That series has it all, very soft to medium hard, if you count the SFX versions mentioned above in.

I consider the Powergrip as slightly less powerful than an MX-P or Rasanter, a bit easier to activate. The other versions offer the same characteristics at lower speed and more softness.

Powergrip FH/Grip BH is certainly a common combination, but also Grip FH/Powergip SFX (42,5 degrees) or even Grip SFX (40 degrees) for BH might make sense to all that like it a bit softer in general.

Reactions: Bilge Dogan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
That series has it all, very soft to medium hard, if you count the SFX versions mentioned above in.

I consider the Powergrip as slightly less powerful than an MX-P or Rasanter, a bit easier to activate. The other versions offer the same characteristics at lower speed and more softness.

Powergrip FH/Grip BH is certainly a common combination, but also Grip FH/Powergip SFX (42,5 degrees) or even Grip SFX (40 degrees) for BH might make sense to all that like it a bit softer in general.

says former JPEN, now CPEN
says former JPEN, now CPEN
Aug 2019

is the durability of the hexer powergrip better compared to the rasanters or is it more or less the same deal as with the other standard tensor rubber?

durability as in performance-wise. i use the rasanter r50 and it slows down after 3 months of playing and by then the topsheet starts to lose its bite and grip.

This user has no status.

is the durability of the hexer powergrip better compared to the rasanters or is it more or less the same deal as with the other standard tensor rubber?

durability as in performance-wise. i use the rasanter r50 and it slows down after 3 months of playing and by then the topsheet starts to lose its bite and grip.

Hexer Grip series durability should be better than old Rasanters. Topsheet is made from %100 natural rubber.

Reactions: netdriver
I use a Powergrip on my forehand as a 47° alternative to MX-P, R47, Aurus, and orher popular 47,5° rubbers.
For me the powergrip feels a bit more controllable and not too bouncy when blocking, while still packing quite a punch.
Durability seems fine.
I may have a bit higher weight than other rubbers, 51gr cut on my andro Treiber ci off.