Mittelham Nina (Germany)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019

Mittelham Nina (born November 23, 1996 in Willich) is a German athlete, player of the German table tennis team. Since 2018, she has been playing in the table tennis Bundesliga 1 for the ttc berlin eastside team. In 2021, she was a substitute for the German women's team at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. The winner of the European Games 2019 in Minsk as part of the German national team. Three-time European champion (2018 - women's doubles, 2020 - mixed doubles and 2021 - team) and a six-time winner of the European Championships in total. Europe Top-16 winner in 2021. Bronze medalist of the Youth World Cup 2012 in Hyderabad as part of the German national team. Five-time champion of the European Youth Championships and a total of 12-time winner of this tournament.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022

It is nice of you to post many player profiles but I think it would be better if you include two key details

1. Playing style
2. Equipment

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022

playing style is in his link

I saw that . I hate to sound like I am nitpicking but what the link page refers to as playig "style" may not be proper English usage ( I don't mean to be disrespectful to Swedes or Russians in anyway just stating my interpretation)
"Right-handed, shakehand grip" or Left-handed Jpen grip are not playing "styles". but rather playing "mode"
Waldner -All round attacker or Persson- power Looper or Alser - All round lobber attacker or Linda Bergstrom - chopper or Thomas Nordberg-Modern Defender are playing "styles" or He Zhiwen / Jiang Jiliang - Block & smash hitter or something like that

If the post is repeating some critical details of a players , I think the playing mode , style & equipemnt are most critial and useful for an amateur.

equipment might be a hard find and a mission to keep up to date, but good idea

Thanks

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi