Possible new Butterfly rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Recently I saw a post on Instagram by 247tabletennis.
this post showed a rubber made by butterfly called Glayzer, and another one called Glayzer 09c. 247TT said that it has a black sponge sheet similar to that of a xiom omega rubber, but has a tacky top sheet
like that of dignics 09c.
im not sure whether 247TT is just messing with us or if this is a real leak of a rubber that butterfly have designed and just have not announced yet

any thoughts or further information about this would be gladly accepted

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Recently I saw a post on Instagram by 247tabletennis.
this post showed a rubber made by butterfly called Glayzer, and another one called Glayzer 09c. 247TT said that it has a black sponge sheet similar to that of a xiom omega rubber, but has a tacky top sheet
like that of dignics 09c.
im not sure whether 247TT is just messing with us or if this is a real leak of a rubber that butterfly have designed and just have not announced yet

any thoughts or further information about this would be gladly accepted

Black sponge is my second favourite after blue sponge. I will be the first to try if it is true

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Ray

This user has no status.

Ray

This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Butterfly%20Glayzer%2009C%20jpeg.jpeg

Butterfly%20Glayzer%20jpeg.jpeg

Source

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Since the "standard" Glayzer doesn't have a number to it I am hoping these rubbers are a lower cost rubber "series" just like Rozena.
I think this would make sense, since the top product line is already well established and Butterfly are not really known to rush things.
One "normal", and one to take the 09c concept to the masses, where there surely is demand for a Hybrid rubber below 50 degree sponge hardness, something DONIC tries to cover with their Bluegrip S series (but who wants a sticky topsheet on an Acuda sponge?)

Reactions: thomas.pong
Since the "standard" Glayzer doesn't have a number to it I am hoping these rubbers are a lower cost rubber "series" just like Rozena. Tho Rozena is just a one off rubber, but I hope Butterfly follows the concept of it.

If I had to guess, the Glayzer is the budget version of the Dignics 05 and the Glayzer 09c is the budget version of the Dignics 09c

Reactions: thomas.pong