Everything is Possible with Training and Practice

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
LoL, The balance on the guy at 2.10. Also the Girl going through the basketball hoop is pretty shocking. Awesome stuff!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I used to jump through car windows like that one guy in the video it isn't that tough but, all the other things are difficult especially when the guy place jumped from the pool...... you have to have mad crazy leg strength to do that

I thought that one of the pool jump was fake!! that is real ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
hahaha, you legend..
I had a bet running yesterday, I said if Boll wins against Ma Lin I'll ride to school only with a t-shirt on but I had to back off after the first 3 games lol

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
hahaha, you legend..
I had a bet running yesterday, I said if Boll wins against Ma Lin I'll ride to school only with a t-shirt on but I had to back off after the first 3 games lol

Hahaha thats quality!! yes man, Boll is buzzing!!! his movement seems so much better now,, i remember before in the league he couldnt play wide forehand at all.. but now its very good!! Boll is proving his 2 spot in the world nicely :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
This is encouraging as it relates to table tennis. The single most deterministic factor in something is how bad do you want it and how much are you willing to work for it. I don't want what these guys have haha. But if I did, I could do it I believe. Cool video