BH rubber for Viscaria

Hi,

I’m currently using the Viscaria with Dignics 09c on FH (really like) and Victas limber on my BH.

I’m not 100% convinced on the Limber rubber so was just wondering if anyone can recommend a good all round rubber for the BH on the Viscaria.

I have been thinking of maybe trying a Rakza 7 or a Rozena but not 100% yet.

Any Recommendations will be much appreciated

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
Hi,

I’m currently using the Viscaria with Dignics 09c on FH (really like) and Victas limber on my BH.

I’m not 100% convinced on the Limber rubber so was just wondering if anyone can recommend a good all round rubber for the BH on the Viscaria.

Putting D09C on your backhand should be a proper choice if budget is not important to you.

Reactions: SamTheMan
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
For that blade, if someone insists on staying with BTY, I would say T05FX or Rosena are excellent choices.

For other brands, the FLOODGATES are OPEN. So damn many rubbers can work and every company has several. Modern dynamic softer sponge is always a winners for many players and yes, do not ask me which ones, the list would go for miles.

Reactions: hazzaa96
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
Read 1 reviews
You could try Tenergy 05 or tenergy 19 if your budget is unlimited. If you dont then you can try MXP (Faster than T19 & T05) or ELS (A bit less speed with a bit more spin). The TIBHAR options are far cheaper however.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012

Putting D09C on your backhand should be a proper choice if budget is not important to you.

Exactly my thoughts! For my Viscaria DO9C is perfect for BH. I refrain doing so because of price. I tend to use up my BH faster than I do my FH rubber. If I had the luxury of wealth, I would dream of using DO9C both sides of the blade. Since I do not, I use Joola Golden Tango instead. Hope this helps

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2021
what do you think about Nittaku Fast Arc G-1 on both FH and BH for Viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi,

There are so many wonderful BH rubbers at every price point. What's your budget? What's your playing style? I assume you are after all round rubber? I can name a few

Xiom Vega Europe
Xiom vega X (heavy)
R7
Gewo Proton 450
Andro V48

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

There are so many wonderful BH rubbers at every price point. What's your budget? What's your playing style? I assume you are after all round rubber? I can name a few

Xiom Vega Europe
Xiom vega X (heavy)
R7
Gewo Proton 450
Andro V48

What is andro V48? I've heard Rasanter R48, and Rasanter V47. Never head of V48?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Stiga DNA Pro M, Donic BlueFire M2 (softest), Nittaku fastarc P-1 and Tenergy 80/64 best on Viscaria for backhand rubbers that I've tried.

Bluefire M2 might be too soft, but such a good control and feel.

P-1 most well rounded, and probably is my favorite outside of the Tenergy series

DNA Pro M is slightly softer and slower than P-1

T80 is my favorite, fit my power best, not the biggest guy, my backhand power match well with the hardness and feeling of this rubber. T05 is also a great choice but i like the feeling of T80 more.

If you hit any harder you might want to go for D05. Played with D05 for a bit, on low power shot the feeling is not as clear as T80, but if you can hit hard, i would go with D05 all day, greater power but doesn't scarify accuracy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Hi,

Am using Xiom Omega 7 Euro. Nice