Hurricane 3 national

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I have a few questions:
Are boosters harmful to health of a person?
If it is then is it better to use get the neo or normal national hurricane 3 blue sponge?
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Normal National hurricane 3 blue sponge is better than neo for sure.

The OP trying to compare neo and non-neo version of the national hurricane 3 blue sponge, but those are just the same rubbers where neo has a little bit factory tuning, but if you want to get the most out of the rubber, you’ll still need to put booster on there. And to answer the health question, there’s no evidence it is harmful, but I wouldn’t recommend you drink it or dousing it on yourself.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022

The OP trying to compare neo and non-neo version of the national hurricane 3 blue sponge, but those are just the same rubbers where neo has a little bit factory tuning, but if you want to get the most out of the rubber, you’ll still need to put booster on there. And to answer the health question, there’s no evidence it is harmful, but I wouldn’t recommend you drink it or dousing it on yourself.

Thank you very much

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I've read some stuff before about how they produce Hurricane rubber. Basically, it's been rumored that all rubber is on the same line of production. The only difference with the provincial and national is they keeping and control the quality, quantity amount of stuff inside rubber the same as they mention. For instance, if the rubber weight is 90g, the national will be exact 90g, the provincial will be 90g with standard deviation of 2g and the normal one will have the higher standard deviation, the same as other properties. If u got the money, provincial is already very good, national maybe for pro athletes.
Now there is no evidence of harmfulness in booster just check whether there is VOC (this thing is considered to be harmful and being banned) inside, maybe they will come up with some scientific articles about this thing in future lol💀. And yes, all the Hurricane are advised to be boosted whether it is neo or not.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I've read some stuff before about how they produce Hurricane rubber. Basically, it's been rumored that all rubber is on the same line of production. The only difference with the provincial and national is they keeping and control the quality, quantity amount of stuff inside rubber the same as they mention. For instance, if the rubber weight is 90g, the national will be exact 90g, the provincial will be 90g with standard deviation of 2g and the normal one will have the higher standard deviation, the same as other properties. If u got the money, provincial is already very good, national maybe for pro athletes.
Now there is no evidence of harmfulness in booster just check whether there is VOC (this thing is considered to be harmful and being banned) inside, maybe they will come up with some scientific articles about this thing in future lol💀. And yes, all the Hurricane are advised to be boosted whether it is neo or not.

Falco tempo long booster is VOC free right?

Thank you very much