Juic Hinoki Carbon III

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
juic-hinoki%20carbon%20iii-l.jpg

Description: The JUIC Hinoki Carbon III, a total of 5 layers, 3 of which are wood-veneer and 2 carbon. The construction of JUIC Hinoki Carbon III strongly resembles that of the Butterfly Schlager Carbon. The JUIC Hinoki Carbon III is somewhat thinner. The hinoki outer plies give the JUIC Hinoki Carbon III is a very soft but not spongy feel. The hardness of the wood-JUIC is on a scale from 1 (soft) to 5 (very hard) at 3, that is very balanced . JUIC The Hinoki Carbon III weighs approximately 83 grams and has a concave, or even available as a penholder version . This timber is designed for JUIC varied table tennis players who operate mostly offensively. Bat-Size: Thickness: 7 mm, height: 155mm, Width: 150mm
=======================translated using google
Anyone ever use it? or sth similar?
How does it feel?
what kinda rubbers would u put on?
Need ideas for both tension and non-tension rubbers:eek:

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hello fellow tt players

I have been using this Juic Hinoki Carbon III for a few good months now.
I play a patient game most of the time. I try to open up with backhand loop. Sometimes I go for forehand flick n loop.
Most importantly I enjoy playing defence when the opponent is an all out attacker.
I admire Jun Mizutani's mid/far distance defense, and with this blade, I am having a blast doing so.
====================================================
Now I am fairly happy to explore what other options are out there in the market.

For a Hinoki Carbon blade, can someone recommend something that might have a bit more control? I dont mind losing a little speed.

Note* I use Stiga Astro Airco S as rubber (some say its an alternative for T64, just to give you an idea)

Thanks

Reactions: Suga D