Need opinions for NEW BACKHAND RUBBER

This user has no status.
I'm looking for a new backhand rubber and i don't know what to choose...
I'm hesitating between some rubbers but maybe you guys can give me some advice about good rubbers.
-It must be soft or medium
-easy to execute an opening loop against backspin
-No tenergy because i'm not rich
-1.8 mm or max 1.9 mm because I play with a hard bat ( Clipper )

I have some rubbers in mind : rakza 7 soft, acuda s3 or s2, tibhar genius or grip s europe soft?

Please help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hey mate!

I find Rakza 7 soft vary easy to open with and it's softer than Acuda S2. Just tried the new Andro Rasant and it is soft as well Fast as Hexer HD and with bonus feature ... green sponge :) Andro recommend them selves this rubber for backhand. If i hadn't changed rubber recently I would pick this.

This user has no status.
Hey mate!

I find Rakza 7 soft vary easy to open with and it's softer than Acuda S2. Just tried the new Andro Rasant and it is soft as well Fast as Hexer HD and with bonus feature ... green sponge :) Andro recommend them selves this rubber for backhand. If i hadn't changed rubber recently I would pick this.

yeah i read about this rubber and it seems awesome but i thought it was to fast... but in 1.7 or 1.9 mm?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
rakza 7 soft is a very good BH rubber spin is high, speed is enough and control is also high, but 1 thing i didnt like about it is its durability, 2 months of use and the bounce is diminished and chips of the edges, still playable though, s3 is also good but i prefer the feel of rakza 7 soft. just my opinion though

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Don't overlook the rubbers Xiom has put out. Vega Europe or Elite might be really good for what you are looking for and it is quite reasonably priced. Omega IV Europe or Omega IV Elite also.

Europe is medium-soft. Elite is softer. Both play very well.

This user has no status.
Don't overlook the rubbers Xiom has put out. Vega Europe or Elite might be really good for what you are looking for and it is quite reasonably priced. Omega IV Europe or Omega IV Elite also.

Europe is medium-soft. Elite is softer. Both play very well.

Yeah but they are only in 2.0 mm

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
If you're worrying about a 0.2mm difference, you might want to check out these videos: