waldnerblock.jpg

Photo by: Getty Images

Reactions: Scorpnox
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
How come I didn't notice this thread earlier. Very nice. Thanx for sharing buddy:)

Glad that you like it mate! Those two players have been my idols since I've started playing as a junior and its fantastic they both are on the TT scene :)

You can tell they are having fun.

Exactly Carl! That is all TT is about :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Glad that you like it mate! Those two players have been my idols since I've started playing as a junior and its fantastic they both are on the TT scene :)

Exactly Carl! That is all TT is about :)

Those two were my favorite players as well. I am born the same year as Waldner but I am a little older than him (I am born February 1965 and he is born October 1965). But back then, those two were my favorites.

And, yes, Table Tennis should be about fun, Fun, and FUN. The rest does not make much sense to me. I know guys who play and get angry and upset and I just don't get it. :) When I play someone who starts yelling and getting angry because they are losing or don't think they are playing well, I start goofing around because I really don't care if I win.

Now there are other people who I know who yell, and they are goofing around and they are having fun, and that is okay: they are just joking.

But these two are great at playing great table tennis, joking around, pulling a few good pranks and simply having fun. What could be better.

I like when Persson gets into the stands and Waldner drop shots him. :) Gotta Love It.

So, good find, Giangt. Thanks.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Those two were my favorite players as well. I am born the same year as Waldner but I am a little older than him (I am born February 1965 and he is born October 1965). But back then, those two were my favorites.

And, yes, Table Tennis should be about fun, Fun, and FUN. The rest does not make much sense to me. I know guys who play and get angry and upset and I just don't get it. :) When I play someone who starts yelling and getting angry because they are losing or don't think they are playing well, I start goofing around because I really don't care if I win.

Now there are other people who I know who yell, and they are goofing around and they are having fun, and that is okay: they are just joking.

But these two are great at playing great table tennis, joking around, pulling a few good pranks and simply having fun. What could be better.

I like when Persson gets into the stands and Waldner drop shots him. :) Gotta Love It.

So, good find, Giangt. Thanks.

Thanks mate! Then both you and Waldner are lengends ;) If both of them could cope up physically with the youngsters they would be in the top 10. Yeah, don't understand people getting angry as well. Kindda ruines the game a bit.

Some players train so hard to make shots like they did in the video. These guys could do it with their eyes closed. It's crazy just to think their level of play. :)

I get a bit envyous of how they understand the game and their touch on every ball they play. That is Damm hard to train! ;-)