2010: a Great Year for TT. Your comments?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
This year has come rapidly to an end and it has been an exciting year in the world of TT. I am interested to know your comments and reflections on 2010. I invite you to write and share with us players or any TT stuffs that you've found special for the past year.
I will start off with 2 of my favourite players: Wang Liqin and Ma Lin. These 2 have pushed each other to new heights in the past many years. I am sad to admit that I think they have past their prime. To me, the Moscow trial match they played was the highlight of the year. I hated to see either one lost. Ma Lin made it through and led the Chinese Men's team to take the gold.
Your turn now...don't let me down on my first thread!
An early Christmas greeting to all of you. God bless.
:)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Ed!

Thanks for the cool post!

My favourite moment of the year is knowing Timo Boll is going to be world ranked 1 at the beginning of 2011:D. I am also with happy with the improvement of the Japanese players, Jun Mizutani and Kenta Matsuidaira.

I want to see these two start beating the Chinese and make the gap at the top of international table tennis close. At the moment i feel its to heavily dominated with the Chinese except for Timo Boll in the mix :)

Thais my 2 cents

Thanks

Tom

This user has no status.

Tom

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 7 reviews
Hi Guys, I agree with Dan. It would be nice to see more variation in the top players and not always chinese, I love Timo Boll and am pleased he will be number 1. Some of the best moments of this year were obviously the world team championships in Russia where there were some amazing matches ! Also there has been a lot of change towards the top 20 or 30 players in the world ranking a few new players are emerging as next years new stars !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi all! I agree with Dan!!! im very happy for Timooo!! :) and i hope he can hold that position, and he can keep playing better the other year!! i hope the other year will be another exelent year for table tennis !! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Best Moments is when i get to see in youtube how timo boll played..
he is a genius in table tennis for me..

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i love the vast improovment of japan and also how good the koreon youngsters are and oviesly the fact that timo will be no1