Dhs pg7

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I was used to carbon blades, i never liked the vibration of all wood blades. I got this blade about 2 weeks ago and put a sheet of H3 prov bs and a Bluefire jp3. I have to say i love this blade, i has the right amount of vibration to give you feeling for the ball without being annoying. It also has the speed of some carbon blades i have used. Just one problem, the handle is very small for my taste, but i got used to it.

Reactions: michiy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Yeah this blade looks like DHS506, so many people misunderstand it as same as PG7 in former times.

But PG7 has really good cost effectiveness with a price range even it has been planed for commercial-mass-production.

I also love it but if you guys have a chance to get 506, It's very very different feeling and control in comparison with PG7 beacuse 506 has more detailed than PG7:)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
It's expensive but it's really cool. I wish I can one, I saw some videos of players using it seems very different from other blades, they give more
spining on the ball and they are more confident, maybe I am imaging it but it seems a new experience.

This user has no status.
Yeah this blade looks like DHS506, so many people misunderstand it as same as PG7 in former times.

But PG7 has really good cost effectiveness with a price range even it has been planed for commercial-mass-production.

I also love it but if you guys have a chance to get 506, It's very very different feeling and control in comparison with PG7 beacuse 506 has more detailed than PG7:)

I don't find them expensive at all. A friend of mine paid about $42 on his. He is on his second PG7, the first one the got upset during a match and broke it while swinging it from frustation. lol :p

Nevertheless, he bought another one, just to show how much he loves it :)

EDIT: And I realised I replied to the wrong person! :)

Reactions: RyanLol
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Read 10 reviews
I have both dhs pg7 and tg7.Both are bouncier and more powerful than my clipper cr.clipper cr has more control in table.Tg 7 is more consistent and has better quality than pg 7.Feel free to comment.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I have used dhs pg 7 blade before.It is slower than my previous stiga optimum carbon but more controllable.