Timo Boll Training (June 2012)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
i found this vid on Timo Bolls facebook page at Offizielle Fansite von Timo Boll

Man his hands are like as fast as a whip... Ill try that next time i play haha....and notice at the end he does that thing where he switches hands :)

Btw i dont own this vid I just found it on facebook video then I uploaded it on youtube... If im not supposed to do that please tell me and ill remove it from my youtube right away :D

Oh and the music was in the video I didnt put that there hahaIi think Timo was listening to it haha

Reactions: Dan
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
God I love his backhand topspin...

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks for post! :)

Yes his backhand is amazing! It puts so much whip and topspin into the ball. Every shot, he releases the wrist so well!! Godly!

Timo Boll announced prior to the upload of this video that " I'am now in full concentration for the London 2012 Olympics!"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012

i know right? im right handed but he has the awesomest backhand ever!~ haah

Thanks for post! :)

Yes his backhand is amazing! It puts so much whip and topspin into the ball. Every shot, he releases the wrist so well!! Godly!

Timo Boll announced prior to the upload of this video that " I'am now in full concentration for the London 2012 Olympics!"

:D thats great news!!! i hope he can beat some chinese :) hahah!