Viscaria Blade Winner!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
thats was fun i made the cut fresh

Congrats to the winner :D

What did you think of this prize draw? what ideas do you have for me for my next competition?

Thanks

Dan

Very unique i like that next competition hav people Guess what type of spins u are putting on the ball,and do one where they can only here the sound and have people guess wether its pips,med pips ,smooth rubber ,long pips etc that would be a good idea just by going on the ear since when we serve we try to disguise whats actually on the ball !!!! DJ Pokkey

says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
Yayyyyyyy xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD soooo happyyy right now!! thanks so much dan and staff!!!! XD

cant wait to get and use it!!!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yayyyyyyy xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD soooo happyyy right now!! thanks so much dan and staff!!!! XD

cant wait to get and use it!!!

Congrats Atomichoas!!! i bet you was on the edge of your seat watching this haha!! wish i could of been in your position to know what it feels like ha :)

Well done,, I will post to you right away!

@djpokkey Hey dude! yeah its a real good idea,, but i dont have all the equipment for that sort of set up, and the thing is what happens if 10 people guess the right answer? I think it would be hard to do....?

says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
Congrats Atomichoas!!! i bet you was on the edge of your seat watching this haha!! wish i could of been in your position to know what it feels like ha :)

Well done,, I will post to you right away!

@djpokkey Hey dude! yeah its a real good idea,, but i dont have all the equipment for that sort of set up, and the thing is what happens if 10 people guess the right answer? I think it would be hard to do....?

Sure was! heart was racing at the speed of light! haha thanks again guys

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I thought you were gonna include me you said it to me online :(

Hey!

Im really sorry i didn't enter you, i promised lots of people, but i forgot many people i promised and just had to go with what i said at the beginning and enter the people, who have over 15 posts on the site.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
congrats chaos! theres hundreds on people on this site that want to be in your positon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Congrats! Awww, I saw my name at the draw but didn't make it to the finall 10 :) Dan, this was a really nice competition! You should do this more, but next time, me as a winner! :p

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
Great blade = Great Atomichaos

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
The gut with the coolest name won.