stiga offensive classic

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
I am using Stiga OC WRB. It's a bit slow. As Der_Echte said, the blade vibrates a lot. However, I like it. There's a lot of feel. I have tried Butterfly Gergley, Donic waldner senson ultra carbon and Donic black devil. All are much faster and heavier. That said, nothing gives me the same feel as the OC. If you want a fast blade, look elsewhere. If you need a "control" blade to develop your strokes, then OC is good. But I have not tried a lot of blades to give a proper comparison. Just my $0.02

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I have played with Stiga OC WRB and I do not recommend this blade, at first it is very fragile, splinters alot, if you buy it then seal it for sure. I seal all my blades wih one layer waterbased varnish. It is light blade, decent control and speed, all+ off- blade.
Few pictures of mine after my dad fixed it:
IMG_2520.JPGIMG_2521.JPG
During 6 month I played with it, I really didnt get used to it, I had mixed feelings about speed and control, for the avarage speed, I think it didnt have enough control. I like anatomic handles and I think OC winner handle was very comfortable.
Stiga OC reviews and Stiga OC WRB reviews at Tabletennisdb.

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I'm with both Rainer and Str-Lp. I hate such vibrations in a blade. I like HEAVY, SOLID, STIFF OFF blades that can still loop, so blades like TBS, Maze, and Schlager Carbon are all near 90 grams or more and can still loop, even SC can loop, even if it is OFF+ and faster than I use.

Anyone who doesn't know what veeners splinter and does not seal their blade is asking for a new blade shopping experience.

S.L said a pretty good 2 cents. Give the dude his change.