Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey every one!

What keeps that fire in you to keep playing the sport table tennis?

What interests you the most... maybe its because you get see your friends when you play? or is it because you love the competition.. So my question for you is, what drives you to go back to that practice hall week in week out. :D

marcos madrid.jpg
wang liqin in gym.jpg

Basically, for fun, exercise, camaraderie...it's also nice to wear those fancy table tennis clothes and gum-soled shoes.
It's really great to be with friends practicing and playing and at the same time having fun and exercise to burn those calories. :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I play for the health of it

I have no chance of becoming very good but I play 5 to 10 hours a week. OK, 10 is a little more than necessary for health . I like the competition and it is mentally stimulating too in the TT is very much a mind game that you play with your opponent if your are otherwise equal in skill.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Theres no better feeling than serving, someone pushing to your backhand and moving round to hit a forehand down the line for the winner! Good people involved with tt, met so many cool people. And probably the reason I go back to the practice hall is the chance of a big win.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Because i love hearing PING PONG! hahahaha. well no, it's a great sport, the only sport that keeps me wanting more. i've tried so many team sports like football, basketball, ultimate frisbee, but for some reason table tennis just fits me. so many people discriminate or hate against it but i really don't care. hahahaha. they'll only learn how to appreciate it once they start playing the competitive way. if i don't play for a week or 2, i really look for it. hahahahaha. it's just a great sport. the feeling when it's singles, it's you against the world. then when it's doubles, enjoying the point with your teammate. it's a great underdog sport. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
it's very exciting...i feel happy when i topspin,when i do good serves,when i win hard points...people who dont play tt hardly understand this,they think its boring or play just for fun...if you and your opponent are at a good level its a great experience

yeah It's true!

I dont know why I play Tabletennis
I only know that tt gives me energy and I need it to live like oxygen
I am not able to describe that feeling

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i play because is exciting and i love competitions...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
There is nothing better than seeing myself grow in table tennis. It's also fun to discover and understand something new about t.t. everyday.

says My profile in a very good place to follow the best sport!
says My profile in a very good place to follow the best sport!
Oct 2010
Yes, it is love, i agree!!!