Table Tennis Girls hehe.. ;)

Who do you think is the most pretty girl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi guys!! I just was wondering.... who do you think is the most prettiest girl in table tennis? hehe.. one asian and one european please :p.. not just pretty.. also with a good game..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Well I like asian girls so i think Fukuhara is very pretty and nice :p.. and european I think Georgina pota is very.... you know hehe..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
fuyuanaia.bmp
Pota2_large.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
Well I like asian girls so i think Fukuhara is very pretty and nice :p.. and european I think Georgina pota is very.... you know hehe..

Haha i totally agree! although i think table tennis isnt the sport to attract the most attractive women which may further attribute to the current "beauties" qualities of inner passion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I don't quite get why everyone thinks Ai Fukahara is so "attractive"

I mean I might say she is kind of cute, in the sense that she seems like really small. But thats more of a cute little kid/doll as opposed to cute in an arousing attractive way.... haha anyway i don't want to anger anyone, but i think her nose kind of looks piggy....

anyway, can i put my vote up for Maggie Q from Balls of Fury haha

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha cool thread :D

Have you seen Soo Yeon Lee? she is a professional asian table tennis player in America who is a model to.

Soo Yeon Lee.jpg
(September 16, 2009 - Photo by Mark Von Holden/Getty Images North America)

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
Hi guys!! I just was wondering.... who do you think is the most prettiest girl in table tennis? hehe.. one asian and one european please :p.. not just pretty.. also with a good game..

who saids we can only pick one ?

you can't stop me imagine waking up with Fukuhara and Kasumi on both side moaning my name. Thats what heaven taste like

Reactions: BeGo and Dan
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
hehe.. I dont know men... the killerspin girl are hot... but they are not too good... Fukuhara is the #9 of the world and is pretty :D.. but is pretty and cute... not hot hehe..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
The question we really have to ask is, I assume, that just about everyone in this thread is male, would you want a gf who was so good at table tennis that she could beat you? haha

when I was like 16, and on a trip to China, I almost lost to a girl who was like 12.... feels bad man.... haha
I think I wouldn't mind if the girl was like either a little worse than me, so that we always had close games, or as good as me, but if she beat me more than I beat her, that would kind of suck for my ego... haha