Viscaria FL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Can you believe this giangt? Just like buses. When you wait, there's none of them around, but when you finally got on one of them, two will show up behind you. :)

Haha I like your figuratively explanation Az! :) But true!

looks like someone knows the market . or maybe looking for suckers !

Time will show TTFrenzy ;) Hopefully it is what you said first...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
i hope its the first one because , most internet users just share the knowledge (without expecting rewards off course) and i believe its the most honest and right thing to do ! most people when the find a good and cheap store they dont keep it for them selves , if that is the case with mr lov4x

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
i hope its the first one because , most internet users just share the knowledge (without expecting rewards off course) and i believe its the most honest and right thing to do ! most people when the find a good and cheap store they dont keep it for them selves , if that is the case with mr lov4x

I totally agree with you! Hopefully it is the case :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
?? i just want to sell the blade

The question would be, if you want to sell it, and you did not already have it, WHY WOULD YOU BUY IN JUST TO SELL IT????

Why are you trying to sell it before you even received it in the mail????

This post:

i just order 2 viscaria fl from japan...next week arrive ^^ when arrive i post the picture ok? thx for waiting

Makes your motives seem suspect. I don't care one way or the other. I wish you well. But, why would you order a blade just to sell it? So, the posts that it is hopefully not a member trying to buy at a low cost because they found a site with really good prices and are not letting people know about the site, and instead, are trying to charge more for the blade than they originally paid.

Again, it does not matter to me. But why would you buy a blade just to sell it? Are you a distributor?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
i dont wanna be rude or anything but trying to sell a blade in such a way is suspicious as carl said . personally i feel like an idiot (sorry for the "bad" word) when i communicate and share exchange knowledge with other players around the world in sport like this and the whole "internet encyclopedia" that all users have created is being exploited like this .

anyway no hard feelings mr lov4x everyone has the right to sell and buy what he wants at his own free will and its in the crisis of the buyer / seller to act as he thinks the best profit for him .

But sharing exchanging knowledge is what makes the world go round and evolve faster . If all people kept it for themselves then we would still live in caves eating raw wild pigs :p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
lol...i order 2 blade 1 for me 1 for my fren...but my fren change his mind wanna use other blade so he call me help he sell the blade if gt ppl want to buy...

It is nice to know that sometimes there can be a reasonable explanation.

Reactions: Giangt and azlan
says Hi guys! I just joined this forum. I am from Malaysia...
Apr 2012
Hi, since you haven't receive the blade, I just want to give my opinion, I am a on line Butterfly table tennis seller, as I know, Japan Butterfly do not sell Viscaria blade, they only sell Viscaria Light, few Japanese order from me before, it will be better for you to check and confirm when you received the item.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hi, since you haven't receive the blade, I just want to give my opinion, I am a on line Butterfly table tennis seller, as I know, Japan Butterfly do not sell Viscaria blade, they only sell Viscaria Light, few Japanese order from me before, it will be better for you to check and confirm when you received the item.
i order it through my dealer and he tell me frm japan....i will check it agn thx

Apr 2012
If you order from dealer, most probably it is Viscaria. What I means is if you order from on line shop in Japan, then the chances to get V.Light is very high. Although Viscaria is made in Japan, but I suspect it was due to Bty marketing strategy, they export this model and do not sell in Japan, same case as Bty Sardius.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
If you order from dealer, most probably it is Viscaria. What I means is if you order from on line shop in Japan, then the chances to get V.Light is very high. Although Viscaria is made in Japan, but I suspect it was due to Bty marketing strategy, they export this model and do not sell in Japan, same case as Bty Sardius.
oh ok...thx for ur advice i will check it