Hello from Argentina

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hello guys, I've been lurking the forums for a while and thought it was about time I registered :) I'm an amateur player who very recently started training at a local club three times a week. I think it's fair to say I have a crush on tt. A couple of days ago I got my first decent bat, a premade DHS X4002. Boy, it's awesome, the spin, the control, the feel of it! Of course, I'm still getting used to it and can't perform as well as I did with my older bat... a supermarket premade bat :p So, while I say hello, I was wondering if you guys have any tips or experiences to share on the time you got your first real bat. How long did it take for you to get used? What were the radical things you noticed or had to adapt to? Adios!

Oh yeah and my fav. players are definitely Zhang Jike and Ma Long :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome Joonpill 그래요 안녕하세요 :)

Great to see you have registered to the site now so you can contribute with us! :) Its good fun!

I remember first starting out with my first bat. Its very important to have something that has good control. You don't want to get a bat thats to fast because you will lose the important elements to learn correctly, such as push, touch, serve and block. Try to focus on these and also to develop a nice consistant backhand and forehand. Try not to emthasize power to much.

Also try to contact the ball at the top of the bounce and try to keep a good balance. Maybe upload a video of yourself playing so we can all have an analyse and help you with some corrections :)

Best regards
Dan