Table Tennis Master DVD's prize giveaway!!! (Christmas Special)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Christmas giveaway!!! 4 Table Tennis Master DVD's. Forehand/Backhand/Serve/Smash Master DVD's worth 120 Dollars in total!!

Thankyou for all the support you have given this new site and I hope you like the Christmas Giveaway for you.

Cool picture smash.jpgSAM_0736.jpgCool picture service.jpgSAM_0722.jpgSAM_0728.jpg

This is a fantastic giveaway which can improve your table tennis skills second to none! These DVD's consist of how to improve your forhand and backhand loop. And how to improve you service from a forehand and also from a backhand position! And lastly, the smash DVD that teaches you all the correct ways to smash and counter kill!

Requirements to have an entry in the prize draw:

1) to be a full member by registering to www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk (Registration is for free)

2) to have at least 25 posts to their name (genuine posts to, please don't post all 35 posts right away. Do it over a course of a few days otherwise moderators may not feel to select you in the prize draw due to spamming, thanks)

3) to write a comment in this thread starting with:

I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because......

The 50 best reasons who want the Training DVD's will go into a prize draw on the 1st January 2011. It can be the most outrageous comment to the faint hearted. I will make a video on youtube to show the compeition is legit and for one of you lucky winners to have an extra free gift this christmas! :D

If you want to know more about TableTennisMaster Training DVD's then click here for more. http://www.table-tennis-secrets.com. Im sure this can be a fantastic present for yourself or for a friend this christmas!

Good Luck and have a fantastic Christmas!

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i want this training DVD's because i want to improve my game...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because the University of Maryland, Baltimore County Table Tennis Team needs them. Our school has a huge emphasis on academics and academic sports. Our president, Dr. Hrabowski gives full scholarship to those 40-50-year-old Eastern European chess masters to compete in the US. The chess team have money to hire coaches, to live in Hilton Hotel when they play tournaments and to do whatever they want. On the other hand, the school only reserves the ballroom on Sundays and kicks us out anytime, for some dancing club, party, or somethings profitable. Each semester we only receive $300 funding from Gameroom (where people play Wii, playstation, billiards ... ) because Dr. Hrabowski DOES NOT consider table tennis as an academic sport which I think it is. The athletic director DOES NOT consider table tennis as a sport, so he doesn't give us a penny while he gives the Wrestling Team over $10,000 where his son is in. However difficult the situation is, we have a team of 7 passionate players. Unfortunately other than my two team captains being elite players, one guy and I are only club level players, and the other three are novice level. The resources we have now is a box of balls, team captain Phillip as our coach, some local club players as volunteer sparring partner. Which is nothing compare to the other school that has ample funding.

With the disadvantages our team has, the 2 Table Tennis Master DVD's are great treasure for us to improve the game and show my school that table tennis IS a serious sport and chess team is not the only thing that can bring my school honor.

I think Dan, and many members here would be offended by those ignorant people who don't consider table tennis a SPORT!! ??

Last edited:

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because i want to improve my play style, not only in the table, if not that in my house to learn more things

says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
I want this dvd because ive already won the viscaria blade and it would complement it perfectly, by teaching me how to use it properly and to the best of its potential! xD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I have terrible backhand loop, especially against backspin balls. Moreover, I want to master the forehand loop very fast. I cant imagine to execute those deadly loops just like the pros :D I think with these dvd's I will master the loop faster then I ever thought possible

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because I think I am stuck at a plateau, where my skill is really good from just playing a decent amount, but in order to move to a higher level it would actually require true training, and not just skill that you accumulate just from playing a decent amount. Actually having some kind of instruction on how to improve your looping I think would be really beneficial.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I wasn't able to win the free blade :( hahahaha. I'm also a player that has a lot more to learn, and i'm really hoping these dvd's will take me a whole new level. Also because this site is freaking awesome hahahahaha.

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
I don't have enough posts yet, but I need the DVD's as my wife has just thrown our old set of coasters away and these DVDs could prevent me leaving circular stains all over the furniture with coffee cups and pint glasses.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want these dvd's because i want to improve my backhand and forhand skills!
And then i can help my club by sharing the dvd to them so they can improve their skills too!
This will be an great help to the beginners at my club!

This Page was a great idea Dan! I'm glad that people like you are in this world! :)

Take Care! Pingpongmannen

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because...

...in my next backpack travel to Europe I will visit Dan and the other TT lovers I'll find in this forum in order to win a match :p

Wait for me guys...I'll score 11x0 at least once!!!

P.S: I'm not sure if I'll have 35 posts...I'm new in this forum and there's a lot of things to do in December :(

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because...

...in my next backpack travel to Europe I will visit Dan and the other TT lovers I'll find in this forum in order to win a match :p

Wait for me guys...I'll score 11x0 at least once!!!

P.S: I'm not sure if I'll have 35 posts...I'm new in this forum and there's a lot of things to do in December :(

Hey Kimo :DD hehe nice post,, and no worries i changed the post count to this forum for 25 posts within 27th december :)

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because, if I win, I giveaway 2 dvd's (backhand loop and forehand loop) to second competitor because I alredy have these two dvd's. So I think I 'am the best choise for now because on 27. decembar we get two winers :eek::eek:. Salute Dan ..... Viskaria Blade uaaaaaaa, uuuuuuuuaaaaa,,, aaaaaaa, uuuuuuaaaaaa :( :(