Innerforce zlc

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I personally like the Innerforce ZLF. That is one of my favorite blades. The Innerforce ZLC is fast. With the Carbon it should not really have much vibration, but it does have more feeling than many Carbon blades. The Innerforce ZLC should not feel quite like the Timo Boll ZLC because the two blades have different wood: different outer plies. The Koto outer ply of the TB ZLC is harder than the Limba outer ply of the Innerforce ZLC. They do both feel great, but those are really fast blades.

I believe that there are very few pros who use a blade as fast as either the Innerforce ZLC or the Timo Boll ZLC.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
UpSideDownCarl why you like a much the inneforce zlf, is a blade composite.
You only like the blades all woods true ????????

you dont know the information of the blade. Everywhere say is perfect for loop, but its will good with the block, push and chop, i think is very difficult. How feel on this aspects Carl?

The innerforze is Limba-limba-zylon-ayous-zylon-Limba-limba, like the primorac and peter korbel, whats is your ranking national?

player intermediate (1year) can play with this blade the I-zlf ?

What opine about the andrezej Grubba (all+) with respect the la i-zlf is much difference on speed with tacckines drive.

The timo boll zlf have more control and is more easy with the hit than I-zlf and block too.

When make the test with inefforce zlf and how time?

One question, whats the plies of the wood on a andrezej grubba.

The innerforze zlc is very fast, other blade similar with your structure.

I know similar blades of the Inneforce zlf are the rosewood v and the nittaku violin or no?

the innerforce zlf is a blade medium stiff and flexible, so i should buy ruuber hard as the chinese, neo hurricane 3 ? With sriverL and El with sponge 2.5mm or tackinnes drive and china extrme, do you think they are suitable for this blade?

Sorry for my bad english

greets

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks for your comments. I'm keen on Innerforce ZLC also. But which kind of rubbers do you think they are suitable for this blade? Can I use some Chinese rubbers like Hurricane 3 or Skyline for my forehand?

Those should work very well. The blade felt great to me with Hurricane III NEO. It felt good with Tenergy 05 and with Xiom Omega IV Pro.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
UpSideDownCarl why you like a much the inneforce zlf, is a blade composite.
You only like the blades all woods true ????????

you dont know the information of the blade. Everywhere say is perfect for loop, but its will good with the block, push and chop, i think is very difficult. How feel on this aspects Carl?

The innerforze is Limba-limba-zylon-ayous-zylon-Limba-limba, like the primorac and peter korbel, whats is your ranking national?

player intermediate (1year) can play with this blade the I-zlf ?

What opine about the andrezej Grubba (all+) with respect the la i-zlf is much difference on speed with tacckines drive.

The timo boll zlf have more control and is more easy with the hit than I-zlf and block too.

When make the test with inefforce zlf and how time?

One question, whats the plies of the wood on a andrezej grubba.

The innerforze zlc is very fast, other blade similar with your structure.

I know similar blades of the Inneforce zlf are the rosewood v and the nittaku violin or no?

the innerforce zlf is a blade medium stiff and flexible, so i should buy ruuber hard as the chinese, neo hurricane 3 ? With sriverL and El with sponge 2.5mm or tackinnes drive and china extrme, do you think they are suitable for this blade?

Sorry for my bad english

greets

What a lot of questions. If I answer all of them fully, I might still be writing a few weeks from now. :)

I don't like Carbon but the blades with Zylon and no carbon I kind of like but I don't always like the wood in them. Like the Photino ZLF seems like it is missing something and it just does not quite work but it feels great close to the table. It just loses power away from the table. Same with the TB ZLF for me. Whereas with the Innerforce ZLF I really like the wood and the blade feels really good. It feels good close to the table and far from the table. It has good feeling, good touch, Good dwell time, lots of spin. This is one blade I do like more than most all wood blades. But I don't love the price. Whereas, the blade I am using which feels perfect for me, only costs $45.00. :)