Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys :)

So just 13 days until the London 2012 Olympics commences. Me and TTD member RIPPER had an idea to have a TableTennisDaily gathering for members on the site who are attending the London 2012 Games. Perhaps if members who are going could write the times they are around and we could find a best time for everyone.

Just an idea. What do you think?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Damn, I am jealous! Of course you want Timo to win. But if Zhang Jike will meet Wang Hao in the final. You will cheer for?

Haha true! Hmmm I really don't know. I use to love Wang Hao but now its Ma Long and Timo my favourite. I think I would like to see Zhang Jike win due to his crazy celebrations. Would be interesting to see what he does :)

Reactions: Giangt and WiWa

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I'm going to the Table Tennis on Monday 30th July, I have tickets for the Men's singles 3rd round and the womens singles 4th round (morning and afternoon sessions) anyone else there at that time?

Awesome!, I may come down that day we could meet after :)

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Another option could be to all meet up at the end of one of the days play as others may be in the area the day before or after they have tickets to see matches? So if everyone gave dates of when they would be available from when they arrive in London to the day they leave then that would be a good idea and we could arrange to meet up with as many as possible!