Andro blade

This user has no status.
hi i want to buy an andro blade and i want your help.
smiley2.gif

I want a blade about 85 gr. Perhaps a blade to the border of an off- and off, with good loop.

i play close to the table and mid distance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
I would recommend Temper Tech All+. It's light (average weight is 75g), has good control and have good dwell time even with hard rubbers. A looping machine that I would go back to any time :)

Hi Giangt, is Teamper Tech All really that good?? im stepping down from an offence blade, hoping to get a light allround blade. Gonna put rubbers like bluefire/S1 on it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi Giangt, is Teamper Tech All really that good?? im stepping down from an offence blade, hoping to get a light allround blade. Gonna put rubbers like bluefire/S1 on it.

Yeah it's a really good Allround blade. I think you will enjoy how easy it is to do wrist movements with this blade. First I played with T05Fx on both sides and it was reasonable light. Afterwards I tried Hexer HD on both sides with is a lighter setup than Tenergy.

I have a team mate who plays with S1 BH and he's quite happy with that setup. I have heard at my local tt-shop that Rasant should be similar to Bluefire M1. Tried a setup that really work well - Temper Tech All+, Hexer HD FH and Rasant BH. Still light and fast a All+ blade setup.