stiga blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
my coach fren bought a rosewood nct 5 rm480 and it is grade A he said...direct import from sweden......and rosewood nct 5 normal price is 380++...the grade A 1 quality is reli nice...all part of the blade are in great condition and it is more power den the normal 1....normaly stiga wood the handle abit rough right? but tat 1 reli nice ~

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think most blades and rubbers have their grades. For blades, I think the best quality ones come from the core of the tree, and usually these go to Stiga sponsored players.

Never thought really about blade quality. But I can see that, blades made from centre of the core would be better and more quality :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
And as for rubbers, they manufacture the rubbers in a big sheet, and cut into squares before packaging. So normally, the sponsored pros will get from the centre part of the big sheet of rubber, while us mortals get those from the side/edges. That is why there are less consistency for commercial rubbers. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
my coach fren bought a rosewood nct 5 rm480 and it is grade A he said...direct import from sweden......and rosewood nct 5 normal price is 380++...the grade A 1 quality is reli nice...all part of the blade are in great condition and it is more power den the normal 1....normaly stiga wood the handle abit rough right? but tat 1 reli nice ~

Any idea how we can get grade A? Order directly from Stiga?

Mar 2011
It's almost impossible to get the grade A products coz there are so few of them around, and it's usually given to the sponsored players. You can get a very good grade B if you buy from an established supplier, who has been in the business for a very long time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
Go sweden buy? Ahahaha. I've thought of that if I won a lottery. From time being, I'll go down to Singapore to buy Stiga blade. I've bought some Stiga blade here from local shop, but the quality not as good as i wants, really. And I've 2 blade of ebenholz( local & spore). There's a different in term of everything. Honestly. Other brands, like Bty, you can buy here but not Stiga. I've bad experience of Stiga blade, lasted me for a week. whole blade broken. And,from then on, i don't trust Stiga
from local market.I did suspects bout the genuine of the blade itself. Some says, it might come from China. Then, i go down to Singpore to buy another same model
of Stiga and tested it. The same way i hit the table... with more power, nothing happen. I tried few times. as far as i know, some stiga representatives will go down
to singapore and pay visit to the shop to make sure those Stiga blade are genuine. But how bout here? I never come across ppl mentioned bout it.