Table tennis movie - The OLYMPIC GOLD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I was just thinking.. lets make a movie!
Like for real - lets write some script :D
Maybe someone will make a movie from it, maybe not, but why not let our fantasy work and create something cool?
OK, characters for my movie are:
NAME_IN_MOVIE (actor who would play it)
Helmut Daus (Timo Boll)
Karsten Glanzvoll (Kalinikos Kreanga)
Rainer Schützer (Werner Schlager)
Ah Lung (Xu Xin)
Shui He (Chen Weixing)
Qian Li (Wang Liqin)

Others will be added as needed ;)

---------

It was the final of the German open! Austrian miracle boy Helmut Daus, called Daussi made it into the final as he managed to defeat Shui He, called Hòuwèi qiáng (defending wall) in a thrilling match 4:3 by 15:13 in the final set!In the final he will meet Ah Lung, the great player that beat Qian Li in semifinals. Ah Lung is probably the best player at the moment..
Karsten Glanzvoll as a playing coach in the interview before the final said: "Daus has a chance beating Ah Lung in the final. He has enough skills to do that, its all in his head"
Chinese coach said, that it will be a tough match, but still he is hoping for China to win.
In Wienna, in front of the TV, Rainer Schützer said: "Come on you little galgan, show what you got!" But in fact he thought, that he is too hotheaded to make it..
First game was close, but Ah Lung, Kuài Long as chinese used to call him, Fast dragon as he has probably fastest legs in the world, won 11:9.After this game, Daus couldnt find his rhytm. As much as Glanzvoll wanted, young kid didnt even listen to him!
And so he lost 4:0. After last point he threw his bat away and walked away really fast.
Ah Lung celebrated his victory as Rainer was thinking - exactly, what else could we expect??
Daus was really mad.. Karsten was trying to talk to him..:
- If you would do what I told you to do!
- That was useless! You should be there! How am I supposed to beat him? He caught everything!
- Because you were not thinking right! You can beat him!
- NO I CANT !!! I will let Rainer coach me!
- Well then I quit with you! Bye!
Karsten did not like Rainer and Rainer didnt like Karsten.
Last olympic games they were together in teams and Rainer lost important match there and Karsten never forgave him.
And Rainer didnt want to participate in upcomming olympic games because for this same reason. He didnt want to fail again. Years ago he won world championships, and that was first time after years, that Austrian player won.
After latest championships, that won Ah Lung, was the chinese duo for singles clear. Ah Lung and Qian Li. They qualified. In next tournaments there will be a third one, but it was clear, that it will be the great defender Shui He. Austria had this miracle boy Daus, but he was not mature enough to win against best of the best.
From Austria qualified was Daus and Karsten. Rainer could go into olympic qualification, but he didnt want to..

Its 5 months to the olympics..
Will Daus make him go?? Will he make peace with Karsten? Will Austria stand a chance against China?

What will happen???
People, I decided to start this topic .. I started the movie .. now you can continue..
Everyone who wants - can add next episode untill we reach the olympics (in this "movie")

Who will win??

I hope you will like this..

Last edited: