Innerforce ZLF

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hello

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?1760-Butterfly-Innerforce-ZLF <--------- Good Review

I have one year playing table tennis, and my first blade that I bought was a Andrzej Grubba with 2 Flextra of 1.9 on BH and 2.1 on FH, was not so wrong the buy, gives me good control and now use a tackines drive 1.9 on FH.l I wanted to buy something faster as the petrel Korbel, I tried blades more fast and not look so difficult to control with a mazunov with magna tc2. I don't like this blade because my style game is 2 wing loops

Well now I want to buy a new blade and render me for a while, As im using a blade with all wood. Now i want to buy a composite blade that does not feel so much diference. I choose the Innerforce ZLF, a blade very interesting like the NITTAKU VIOLIN but probably has less speed and more control that can help me.

The ideal advice is follow with a buy a blade of off-not so fast as petrel korbel or Korbel SK7 are more controllable woods, but I want the innerforce ZLF listed as off but is rather off- because is more fast and i think more control with slows rubbers

The question is whether putting a slower rubbers will make not much difference on speed between Andrzej Grubba with the innerforce ZLF.

The rubbers are a DHS PF4 2.0 on the forehand and a National Strike CTT MAX 2.0 backhand or China extreme.
http://www.tenismesa.es/index.php?a...oductos&cat=81&subcat=&marca=&estrategia=ALL+

What is the best for this blade hard rubber or soft rubbers

My goal is to continue playing with the blade innerforce zlf for many years, with the increase of level i will can pairs on my blade a
neo hurricane 3 and a Tenergy 05

yours opinions ?

One question I'm looking and looking and nothing. Which are the layers of Wood Andrzej Grubba ??

My style game is loop with forehanh and my backhand block more than loop , smash maybe,
The innerforce zlf will good for block, push and chops. my obejtive is atacck always with loopdrives similar the chinese style :)
Im good on short time,.....

Similar blades of the Innerforce ZLF are nittaku Violin, Rosewood ntc v, hurrice king 2 655, which others ??'

Sorry for my bad english
greets