Rubber protectors Tenergy?

This user has no status.
Hi all

I recently bought my first setup of tenergys, and i always use rubber protectors to protect and expand there lifetime.

Problem is that the covers wont stick to the rubbers, i have tried different brands and my home made from document folders.

Have i got dry crappy dry rubbers or is the oute surface on Tenergys like that?
My T64 feels kinda dry if i compare to my 05FX.

I realy like my setup especialy T64 on FH, i had LT sound before it took some time to get used to but i wont
buy it again if it dries up and is useless in minimum 2 months, i play 1-2 days a week.

What are your experience?

Best Regards
/Fredrik

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
This is what I do to maintain my rubbers and I have Tenergy 05 on my backhand. It's still in great shape.

This user has no status.
Why even bother to use a topsheet protector? T05 is a an average rubber after a few weeks of daily use.

You could try to moisten the topsheet a little before applying the plactic sheet.

Well i am a rutin man and i have always moisten up my rubbers with water and use a plastic sheet after finishing playing.
There is no way that the sheets will stick to the surface ,thats why i wonder if its normal for Tenergy rubbers.
Now i spended alot of money on rubbers i didnt know something about and hopefully they are shiny and not loses grip after
one month of play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
From my experience with tenergy, I don't think you can get a film to stick to it unless the film has a very sticky side, even then, I wouldn't suggest using something like that on tenergy. The paper is a good enough protection and as long as you keep the rubber clean after you play it will last for quite a while. However, tenergy does not last nearly as long as chinese rubbers, and that's just the way it is.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Really? I didn't think the texture of tenergy would stick to plastic films. Anyway, just keep it clean, should be fine.