Where can I get TSP anti Knuckle made in Japan but the Germany?

says Tsp Knuckle anti has been discontinued be made by the...
Dec 2010
I have been playing for over fifty years and my game is in question if I don't get new TSP Knuckle anti rubber. You can see me style on Youtube under labst21 and see my backhand control with knuckle. I have tried all of the other anti's but they all have a skid factor during most of the fast returns. If you have a way to get some new TSP Knuckle from Japan or have another idea I am open for suggestions. Pips out still does not have the control that Knuckle has either. Please give advice because the last sheet that I have is about done. Thanks to all of you for any help. Lar

Last edited:
Dec 2010
Dec 2010
I used all of the anti's out there and the only one that gives real support is Knuckle. Most of them slide when you don't hit the ball exactly flat on a drive shot or on a slower shot hit the ball with fake spin. You might want to check into Gorilla or Grizzly, the most new stuff out there. It cost a bundle but it does some funny stuff to the ball much different to the regular anti. Some player are using pips out, like the best in the world but not sure where they get their stuff. Maybe Prototypes that we can't get. Let me know if you can get some Knuckle cause that is the best anti ever. You can see how I play under Youtube low case letters labst21 to see how I can hit the ball fast with knuckle and get no response from the other player. Email me if you want under [email protected] if you have any great ideas. Lar