PDA

View Full Version : Best blade for my set-up?

Corpii
07-29-2012, 02:34 PM
I plan on getting DHS SKYLINE 2 NEO Blue Sponge FH and yasaka Rakza 7 Soft BH. What balde would you recommend which is a not too expensive but performs really well. My loop is developing; I block pretty well; My drive/ smash is very strong; I chop decently. Any recommentdations? My current set-up there on the left. Thanks for the advice! :)

derekho
07-29-2012, 05:43 PM
try timo boll alc

gus-13
07-30-2012, 04:21 AM
m. maze is a very good blade it is not very fast but enough ! it has great control !! you should try it !

UpSideDownCarl
07-30-2012, 05:47 AM
I plan on getting DHS SKYLINE 2 NEO Blue Sponge FH and yasaka Rakza 7 Soft BH. What balde would you recommend which is a not too expensive but performs really well. My loop is developing; I block pretty well; My drive/ smash is very strong; I chop decently. Any recommentdations? My current set-up there on the left. Thanks for the advice! :)

Okay, so, a few questions:

Do you want something faster than what you have? Slower than what you have?

Or do you want more control?

spin?

What do you think you will need?

If you have a coach or no someone who is a pro level player, asking them what they think would be best for your style of play would be ideal.

Corpii
07-30-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm pretty satisfied with my speed and control. I'm more focused on my placement usually and not on speed or spin. So generally a blade with the same or better speed than the Stiga Optimum Sync would be generally better but I gotta pair that with amazing control. I would go for the Butterfly Photino if I had te money but infortunately I don't. A blade around ~100$ would be my budget.

sxTT
07-30-2012, 11:07 AM
TBS, MMaze or alc are all good suggestions but they are also very expensive, if you want wood i would suggest YEO, clipper is good but its kinda heavy and some dont like a heavy set up, if you like composite id go for xiom stradivarius or V1 carbon, in that budget i would go for the stradivarius, it plays like the TBS

Giangt
07-30-2012, 11:36 AM
One of my team mates is playing with a similar setup. He play's with Yasaka Ma Lin Soft which is a good setup. Decent speed without compromising with control. It has a good feeling and the carbon layers is in the 3 layer and not the second as most blades. This gives a special feeling and the sweet spot is great too!

UpSideDownCarl
07-30-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm pretty satisfied with my speed and control. I'm more focused on my placement usually and not on speed or spin. So generally a blade with the same or better speed than the Stiga Optimum Sync would be generally better but I gotta pair that with amazing control. I would go for the Butterfly Photino if I had te money but infortunately I don't. A blade around ~100$ would be my budget.

If you are happy with what you have, what do you want that would be different from a new blade?

sxTT
07-30-2012, 01:27 PM
One of my team mates is playing with a similar setup. He play's with Yasaka Ma Lin Soft which is a good setup. Decent speed without compromising with control. It has a good feeling and the carbon layers is in the 3 layer and not the second as most blades. This gives a special feeling and the sweet spot is great too!

yeah i forgot that 1, its a good blade and same goes with the ma lin carbon, its a little faster but still good

@ corpii

where do you play bro?