PDA

View Full Version : Spin art

Tamez_94
10-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Hi all! i just want to know what do you think about the spin art rubber, because i and some of my friends want to buy one but we are not sure.. so.. what do you think? :)

williammyname
10-15-2010, 03:02 AM
I think that you have to choose the right rubber. I mean, if you want to spin more than power, you have to choose rubber that give you more spin than power. For me, I use Donic Baracuda with specification control 6, speed 10-, and spin 10++. With this rubber, you get more spin. And how to spin? You just swing your arm and follow through, not stop or snap it. And the ball must be at perfect spin. I am not give you the best solution to use Donic, but for me (again) this is the best. Not all people agree with this.

That's it. Are you agree?

williammyname
10-15-2010, 03:03 AM
I think that you have to choose the right rubber. I mean, if you want to spin more than power, you have to choose rubber that give you more spin than power. For me, I use Donic Baracuda with specification control 6, speed 10-, and spin 10++. With this rubber, you get more spin. And how to spin? You just swing your arm and follow through, not stop or snap it. And the ball must be at perfect spin. I am not give you the best solution to use Donic, but for me (again) this is the best. Not all people agree with this.

That's it. Are you agree?

char987
10-15-2010, 07:41 AM
us this site read the review of it hope it helps
http://www.tabletennisdb.com/rubber/butterfly-spin-art.html

chrisdarkfury
10-23-2010, 10:38 PM
i agree my friend, I also used donic because it has a soft spin that gives me a perfect spin

chrisdarkfury
10-23-2010, 10:39 PM
U can also try tibhar,its a powerful rubber:)

chrisdarkfury
10-23-2010, 10:48 PM
guys i want to share my top spin style, your wrist should be lazy when you do the top spin but you have to force your wholebody to swing it because it will be more powerful spin because the impact was very thin.

jyechen
11-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Spin Art is heavy for a Euro/Jap rubber, but not nearly as heavy as chinese rubbers, like DHS hurricane. It has a tackyish top sheet, that is NOT sticky. Kind of like provincial hurricane. Spin Art feels kind of like tuned up Hurricane, but not quite. It is a spinny rubber, but has no where near the kick of the Tenergy series despite being on Spring Sponge.

Ferdy
11-10-2010, 03:30 AM
Yes the hurricane series, Donic Barracuda, and many others have fantastic spin but at a reasonable price. Spin Art is an overpriced product from Butterfly.

williammyname
11-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Agree to all. I mean, if you want to make spin, you have to swing your body..

peter
11-19-2010, 07:43 PM
spin art is really tacky but way overpriced, not to mention they are not the best choice on spin spiel. for rubbers speed and spin almost on par, Donic Coppa Jo Platin($45), Nittaku Hammond Pro ($40), or my favorite Juic 999 Turbo ($30) will perform better than butterfly's stuff. For real, do they think money grows on trees ?

böbö
01-22-2011, 06:54 PM
the rubber is very hard and you need a good controll to play with it. . .

unagidon
01-25-2011, 12:54 AM
i got a chance to play on this rubber for couple hours. a friend of mine brought it and stick onto his yeo. i borrowed his racket and play. i found this rubber is very bouncy. i'm not too sure is it because of the blade - yeo - too flex or is it because of my feel isn't right. anyway. i found this rubber is soooo...expensive!!!

i'm wondering is there any pro player using spin art? butterfly says Sayaka Hirano is using it on her fh.

Rhydian
06-07-2011, 06:36 PM
well I don't know much about the Spinart but what I've read and heard was that it's expensive and not that good as said or expected! There are surely better rubbers on the market!
my opinion :p made by hearing and reading ^^

YosuaYosan
06-07-2011, 10:42 PM
o.v.e.r.p.r.i.c.e.d
thats what i know..

UpSideDownCarl
06-08-2011, 10:36 AM
I have played with the rubber called Spinart by Butterfly and it is decent. It is very spinny. It does feel like a combination of Tenergy and Hurricane or Hurricane with speed glue. But as everyone is saying, it is overpriced and Hurricane, Hurricane Neo or Skyline would actually be better rubber to use for way less money.