Spin art

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi all! i just want to know what do you think about the spin art rubber, because i and some of my friends want to buy one but we are not sure.. so.. what do you think? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I think that you have to choose the right rubber. I mean, if you want to spin more than power, you have to choose rubber that give you more spin than power. For me, I use Donic Baracuda with specification control 6, speed 10-, and spin 10++. With this rubber, you get more spin. And how to spin? You just swing your arm and follow through, not stop or snap it. And the ball must be at perfect spin. I am not give you the best solution to use Donic, but for me (again) this is the best. Not all people agree with this.

That's it. Are you agree?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I think that you have to choose the right rubber. I mean, if you want to spin more than power, you have to choose rubber that give you more spin than power. For me, I use Donic Baracuda with specification control 6, speed 10-, and spin 10++. With this rubber, you get more spin. And how to spin? You just swing your arm and follow through, not stop or snap it. And the ball must be at perfect spin. I am not give you the best solution to use Donic, but for me (again) this is the best. Not all people agree with this.

That's it. Are you agree?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Spin Art is heavy for a Euro/Jap rubber, but not nearly as heavy as chinese rubbers, like DHS hurricane. It has a tackyish top sheet, that is NOT sticky. Kind of like provincial hurricane. Spin Art feels kind of like tuned up Hurricane, but not quite. It is a spinny rubber, but has no where near the kick of the Tenergy series despite being on Spring Sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Yes the hurricane series, Donic Barracuda, and many others have fantastic spin but at a reasonable price. Spin Art is an overpriced product from Butterfly.

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
spin art is really tacky but way overpriced, not to mention they are not the best choice on spin spiel. for rubbers speed and spin almost on par, Donic Coppa Jo Platin($45), Nittaku Hammond Pro ($40), or my favorite Juic 999 Turbo ($30) will perform better than butterfly's stuff. For real, do they think money grows on trees ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
the rubber is very hard and you need a good controll to play with it. . .

This user has no status.
i got a chance to play on this rubber for couple hours. a friend of mine brought it and stick onto his yeo. i borrowed his racket and play. i found this rubber is very bouncy. i'm not too sure is it because of the blade - yeo - too flex or is it because of my feel isn't right. anyway. i found this rubber is soooo...expensive!!!

i'm wondering is there any pro player using spin art? butterfly says Sayaka Hirano is using it on her fh.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have played with the rubber called Spinart by Butterfly and it is decent. It is very spinny. It does feel like a combination of Tenergy and Hurricane or Hurricane with speed glue. But as everyone is saying, it is overpriced and Hurricane, Hurricane Neo or Skyline would actually be better rubber to use for way less money.