Sport Science - Table Tennis

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
ESPN's Sport Science programme analyses table tennis. Did you know in the sport Table Tennis, a shot can be about 3 times faster than a blink of an eye? Check out this very well done video by ESPN below :)

dm_120719_sport_science_erica_wu.jpg

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
A serious video about table tennis! The last fact is amazing but I think chinese players like Ma Long, Zhang Jike and the young Wang Liqin have more endurance than some elite soccer players. ;)

So true Tim! The Chinese athletes are super athletes!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Yeah. I thought I saw this video once, but I couldn't quite recalled where. They did a few research on a quite number of sports. Excellent production. Whoever said TT is a recreational game :)

I would like to know who was behind developing the analysis of this video...so true azlan it makes people more aware of the skills needed for table tennis...I remember when I was first starting I was told 1.5 sec to react obviously alot quicker than that but 11miliseconds to react gives us tt players so much more credability.

This user has no status.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I would like to know who was behind developing the analysis of this video...so true azlan it makes people more aware of the skills needed for table tennis...I remember when I was first starting I was told 1.5 sec to react obviously alot quicker than that but 11miliseconds to react gives us tt players so much more credability.

Very true point! I would love to carry out research on the Chinese National team and the top European players. Table Tennis players are underrated :)

Just seen this, sorry for reposting I must have missed this :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Reactions: yurybarquero

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
of course not only the chinese players. Joo and Ryu surely have amazing stamina

Yeah. I think Ryu may have the quickest side stepping legs in the world! However badminton players seem veru fast to!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2