A huge thank you!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I remember when I started TableTennisDaily 2 years ago, I had a terrible back injury and had to give up my dreams in trying to be the best I can be in table tennis. So i put all my efforts into TableTennisDaily to keep in touch with the sport I love and cannot believe how far the site has come on! I hope you like all the new updates, I'm constantly trying to make the site more user friendly, and i think it is getting there.

I just want this message to be a big thanks to everyone of you for using the site it means so much! Thanks so much for all your contributions to posts and discussions and spreading the word. I can't put into words how much it means to me, I wish the site was as big as Butterfly i would send you all a free t-shirt for a thank you hehe :)

The time and effort I put into the site is crazy but it's all worth it watching you all debate and enjoy our beloved sport over the internet! I know at times the site crashes, and things don't go to well but I'am trying my best. I hope you all enjoyed the London 2012 Olympics and now we have the Paralympics to look forward to (will have the thread made soon for you all), where my friend Will Bayley will play. Good luck in your 2012/2013 season guys!

Thanks again! :)

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Dan ... you're the man!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make so many table tennis friends around the world ! Your initiative and effort is always appreciated. I am sure this is just the beginning of many big things to come for this site and you as well . Our best wishes will always be with you!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan ... you're the man!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make so many table tennis friends around the world ! Your initiative and effort is always appreciated. I am sure this is just the beginning of many big things to come for this site and you as well . Our best wishes will always be with you!

Thanks ttmonster! Means a lot! you the best! Good luck in 2012/2013 season buddy :)

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Dan boy!, we should be thanked!!, i mean the site works really great! it really has great info, no duplicates, really well organized, understandable and always updated!!!

1.- this is a great place because of the effort you put on everything you do on it
2.- you have really great users, like azlan, yosuayosan, pinpongpom and many others, they really help people on related and non related tt topics i have seen all of you trying to help everyone who asks something, great sportsmanship

i really appreciate your effort Dan!!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan boy!, we should be thanked!!, i mean the site works really great! it really has great info, no duplicates, really well organized, understandable and always updated!!!

1.- this is a great place because of the effort you put on everything you do on it
2.- you have really great users, like azlan, yosuayosan, pinpongpom and many others, they really help people on related and non related tt topics i have seen all of you trying to help everyone who asks something, great sportsmanship

i really appreciate your effort Dan!!

Wow thank you for your comment Dguerra! :) Really happy you like everything, and your right about the users... The people you have mentioned and others are just amazing people and i cannot wait to meet them in real life when I get the opportunity! :)

Thanks buddy

dan...thank you. without you, the site wouldnt be here, and we'd be missing out on so much! thanks and keep it up! :)

Thanks Super Chopper! Don't you worry the site will keep giving you all the latest information! Thanks for everything!

Dan...thank you.

No worries at all buddy! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Really... 2 years already and you only reach this far!? That's just not good enough.... Nahhh I'm just kidding! I said this once and I will say it again - the TTD-team and you Dan are doing an awesome job making this a decent site where we can discuss about the sport we share. Furthermore you arrange competitions and social meetings so we don't stick infront of the screen all day. I think I can say on behalf of most of the users here on TTD that we're grateful. So keep up innovating and developing the site.

Thank you!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. THE BEST TT FORUM SITE BY MILES! Gregs, Ziki and you, not to mention the mods, Matt, Dave and TOT. You guys are something else. What a team. :) Thanx guys! The site gets better by the day. :)

Thanks so much Azlan, you have been a fantastic member since day one, thanks for everything! :)

We should all thank you Dan for providing one of (if not the) best forum for TT on the internet. You have attracted enthusiasts from all over the world because of the quality of the website and even have got ma long and xu xin to endorse your website! Thanks so much!!!!!

Thanks YangFan! I am glad you like the site, will keep trying my best in updating the quality of the site. Thank you!! :)

A TT site that connects everyone' of us ard the world and ain't easy task to run a website. Thank you so much.

Thanks Ducksick, you the man!

Really... 2 years already and you only reach this far!? That's just not good enough.... Nahhh I'm just kidding! I said this once and I will say it again - the TTD-team and you Dan are doing an awesome job making this a decent site where we can discuss about the sport we share. Furthermore you arrange competitions and social meetings so we don't stick infront of the screen all day. I think I can say on behalf of most of the users here on TTD that we're grateful. So keep up innovating and developing the site.

Thank you!

Thanks for your great comment Giangt! Really true what you have said, and I will carry on this.

NO! WE thank YOU (and team of course)!

You the best Yosua!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Great Work Dan
I have just joined this site,and its phenomenal the way you are running it ..hats off to you:)
Congrats