Anyone using Neo Hurricane 2?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
I have used Neo Hurricane 2, can creat high speed and strong spin. It has a near table offensive power for making ball in a low arc so that frustrating opponent's defence.
and if you want to get one, I recommend you can go to DHS official Tmall Store:
hongshuangxi.tmall*com

buychina*com/products/4420415767

I have bought 2 rubbers in the store, quite reliable and fast shipping.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I have both H2 Neo commercial and H3 Neo commercial mounted as the FH rubber on both my two Samsonov Alphas. There doesn't appear to be a lot of difference between them. I have spent more time with the H2 Neo which I like because I can do brush loops off the bounce when close to the table. Both top sheets can grip the ball when making very thin brush loops that must have extreme spin but not a lot of speed to stay on the table.Both are cheap and cost about $22 from Zeropong or Colestt. I just found this thread. I will hit against the robot with my H2N and H3N tomorrow and see if I can find a difference and report some time over the week end.about 8 hours later.Tonight I played with H3 Neo and visually compared H2 Neo with H3 Neo. The commercial versions look and play the same.. Both have an orange sponge that look the same and feel the same. Both have a top sheet that looks the same. The pips look like there are the same size with the same spacing.H2 Neo commercial and H3 Neo commercial look the same and play the same as far as I can tell.The only difference that is obvious is the difference between the II and the III on the top sheet and the ITTF top sheet number.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
Are people actually still using the Hurricane 2 Neo?
Obviously, I do from time to time.
These days, there are better rubbers.
Yes, if simply having more spin and speed is better, but if I simply want a FH rubber then N2 Neo will play as well as Mark V at about 60% of the price. Sure the play differently but one can be just as effective with H2N as Mark V. It is more a matter of player skill. I have a TBS+2xT05. It is great if I want to trade loops back from the table. That is great for exercise but I am a close to the table player that rarely plays back 2 meters. If one plays close to the table a slower rubber that brushes well off the bounce is easier to control.

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Are people actually still using the Hurricane 2 Neo?
These days, there are better rubbers.

Simplifieng the world of table tennis rubbers, how nice ^^

The true question in this thread should be:
Who does not play/haven't played with a dhs h2? :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
I'm using the 3 right now and I feel it's faster then the 2. Some would say it's like boosting with the Hurricane 2. Not quite as fast as boosting but I like it better, and it feels more responsive. I'm also using a Off + blade, so the combination of speed and stickyness works well for me.
H2 is faster than H3, but since H3 has a super high throw it may seem faster