Joola rhythm... is it as good as tenergy 05 ? Looking to buy it but not sure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I use JOOLA Rhyzm (with a z not th :p) but it is not exactly like T05 it is more like Tenergy 64 in that it has a softer topsheet. It is a great rubber and I really recommend you try it out. If you need something that is a bit harder then Adidas Tenzone is around the same price as rhyzm and is much harder, but is easily the closest rubber to Tenergy I've found.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
With todays rubbers and how vastly tenergy is used people have forgotten a key rule. For most players I often see that they will bash on JOOLA rubbers, but I just listen to the words of Jorg Rosskopf. He has said before that many players below the professional level of play are searching for that perfect rubber and often settle on what's known as the best in the market. Most of these players are not nearly close enough to the level they need to be to use these top of the line rubbers to their fullest potential. The funny thing is that people are looking for a rubber that helps them rip the ball faster and spinnier than before, but what they don't realize is that if you can't rip the ball with Mambo or Sriver you shouldn't be using or attempting to rip the ball with Tenergy or Tenzone. Technique will always surpass equipment.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
I recommend Joola Rhyzm as a replacement to t05. I have switched to Rhyzm because it's so inconvinient and expensive to buy butterfly products in Finland. You have to order them online from Sweden. I've been using Rhyzm for 3 weeks now. I feel I can do almost anything with it like tenergy. It's not as grippy as tenergy. It's better for smashing than t05 propably because of the softer top sheet.