All-Around RUBBER?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
DHS TG3 is also known as Skyline 3.

JOOLA Drum CWX is very all around as well. Love that rubber.

Many rubbers that are soft to medium are great all around rubbers, but to ask for the best is really hard because it depends on the player. Anyone can take any rubber and adjust to it with some practice, but each player has a different "perfect" rubber.

Reactions: singinadam
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Try Palio Marco Pro 42.5 degree hardness max, Butterfly Sriver EL max, Stiga Magna max, Yasaka Mark V AD max, Xiom Zeta Asian max.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Best allround rubber I have ever hit with is my BH rubber, Dawei XP 2008.

It costs $7 USD a sheet and lasts months through hours of daily play and abuse.

The rubber does not excell over top rubbers at any one particular aspect of the game, except control.

I use it on BH wing. I have a very fast bat speed, so I can spin or slap the living shyt outta the ball when I need to, however, power is nothing without control. I need a controlable BH rubber that I can change out when i want a fresh sheet for peanuts. I never need to change it our but every few months. T05 isn't good for 4 weeks. Aurus/Calibra LT are near the end of the rope at 6 weeks, but can stretch it out to 8 weeks.

XP 2008 is mid-firm, mid speed, medium throw, medium spin, completely non-tacky inexpensive as a bag of sheep shyt rubber.

I simply keep it on the table more with my same strokes using this rubber. Even Sriver, at $43 USD, does not quite live up to this rubber, which is 6 times less expensive.

BTY gets my $$$ only for the rare blade purchase or for apparel.

Reactions: singinadam
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Best allround rubber I have ever hit with is my BH rubber, Dawei XP 2008.

It costs $7 USD a sheet and lasts months through hours of daily play and abuse.

The rubber does not excell over top rubbers at any one particular aspect of the game, except control.

I use it on BH wing. I have a very fast bat speed, so I can spin or slap the living shyt outta the ball when I need to, however, power is nothing without control. I need a controlable BH rubber that I can change out when i want a fresh sheet for peanuts. I never need to change it our but every few months. T05 isn't good for 4 weeks. Aurus/Calibra LT are near the end of the rope at 6 weeks, but can stretch it out to 8 weeks.

XP 2008 is mid-firm, mid speed, medium throw, medium spin, completely non-tacky inexpensive as a bag of sheep shyt rubber.

I simply keep it on the table more with my same strokes using this rubber. Even Sriver, at $43 USD, does not quite live up to this rubber, which is 6 times less expensive.

BTY gets my $$$ only for the rare blade purchase or for apparel.

[OT]
there are cheaper srivers than 43USd... presports have em for 27..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Yeah but they are always sold out. Sriver L is sold out. No sriver el in red. Always like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2