Mizuno Shoes that will not slipping on parquet floor

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Mizuno Shoes that will not slip on parquet floor

I didn't find an answer to this anywhere online. I had many shoes, butterfly, asics, Adidas, Donic and now Mizuno wave medal 2010. I bought them from inters.pl http://tabletennis.inters.pl/product-eng-4855-Sport-Shoes-MIZUNO-Wave-Medal-2011.html and they are definitely Genuine. IMHO, These are the best table tennis shoes from all i've listed above (comfortable,light,protect my ankles) BUT and it's a big BUT, i'm slipping with them! the sole is not "fresh" and kind of dry if i compare them to my everyday asics. I really miss the grip, on my club i have little issues with that because we have good floor for tt but i'm still slip every-now and then but when i go to other clubs with parquet or other floor i can't play unless i have a wet towel next to me which kind of sucks. I really like want to buy another pair of Mizuno but i need to know which model does not slip. Parquet is the most slippery surface to test them so if any one with mizuno shoes can test and tell they are not slipping on parquet it will be good enough for me. Thanks for your help

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I use the Mizuno Wave Drive shoes, and I never slip with them. But I must add that I am a lazy player so I don't move that fast haha. If you play on a slippery/dusty surface something you can do is lay a wet towel on the floor and step on it every now and then to get more grip on your shoes for a while.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
shoes online

wow!! It’s a truly incredible item. all your declaration so helpful. it’s very favorable beside me. Thanks for your pleasant distributing. carry on.......and give me some of more useful data...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
wow!! It’s a truly incredible item. all your declaration so helpful. it’s very favorable beside me. Thanks for your pleasant distributing. carry on.......and give me some of more useful data...

I ended up buying Mizuno wave drive 6. the first time try i ordered wave drive 5 in a size that was small so had to sell them.
The second time ordered the 6. i couldn't be more happier. they are for me, the best and they don't slip.

Half of my club bought them after my recommendations and everybody agrees they are the best. btw, I bought them on ebay for 80$+20$ shipping.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
shoes online

Rather outstanding post! I was looking forward this kind of content. Here you provided some tips to repair our dwelling by which we can increase our dwelling worth. Thanks for providing us such share...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
shoes online

This post was very well in composing, and it also contains a alallotmentment of cooperative details. I enjoyed your differentiated way of creating the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to realise...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
I ended up buying Mizuno wave drive 6. the first time try i ordered wave drive 5 in a size that was small so had to sell them.
The second time ordered the 6. i couldn't be more happier. they are for me, the best and they don't slip.

Half of my club bought them after my recommendations and everybody agrees they are the best. btw, I bought them on ebay for 80$+20$ shipping.
The wave drive 5 has a very good grip too. I've been using it for quite some time in a club with parquet flooring and never slipped.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Hi everyone!
This is my first post in this forum, i'm from Chile (anybody know something about Chile?)

i've been reading and reading references, reviews, prices and looking at many sites with any information about the table tennis shoes.Basically, this searching it's about 3 points:
- quality
- comfort
- price

Referal to this point, i've choose for 2 options of differents resellers.(BTW, here in Chile, no one sells any table tennis product to human prices)
- Mizuno Wave Drive 6
- Butterfly Energy Force

Here the questions:

If we declare that tt-japan and iruiru are maybe the most cheap or two of them resellers.

1 It's absolutly trustworthy to buy?
2 what about the shoes size? i'm EU45 on street shoes, so 29.5 JAPAN seems to be fine to me or i need to add few centimeters (0,5) to Japan size, in example as 30? (because the JAP size are a little bit more small?)

3 i've really have troubles with "flat" or "planes" indoor shoes because i've a heavy footwork, and at many time i've twist one's ankle. are this shoes the "solution" to prevent twist my ankle?

Thanks a lot!
and sorry by me poor english!

Last edited: