PDA

View Full Version : FS: Hurricane 3/skyline 3 variants inc NAT/ProvBS

decoy
09-08-2012, 04:34 AM
NOTE: you can vote on multiple rubbers that you may want to purchase but please dont abuse the poll no crazy flooding. please. lets keep this real.

ALSO: this poll will also appear on MYTT and OOAK so only vote on one forum. thanks :)

thanks for the cooperation, i really do want to do this for the forum(s) (TT -community), so the prices should be manageable and not certain just yet

Right everyone. my friend has good contacts with some of the big teams/Players in china. and he is interested in giving his friends a call for some gear, but he needs to know what kinds of quantities we are talking here.

of course he wont be able to get huge ammounts of these ESP the national ones. but he can get a few.

now of course he wont get them for free. so they will be charging him and so on and so forth we will be charging you. obviously this is to make some profit . hopefully the prices wont be too high. it would be interesting to sell the possible quantities that this poll generates.

and i know how much some of you want That national Rubber and find it hard.. even i would love to get one :P..

any way if there is a specific variant not on the list Please add it in a post and perhaps a quantitly that you would like to purchase

Der_Echte
09-09-2012, 04:33 AM
The legend of the elusive Nation version H Series grows and lives...

decoy
09-09-2012, 10:51 AM
The legend of the elusive Nation version H Series grows and lives...

i hope thats not sarcasm coming from you :P

sxTT
09-09-2012, 02:16 PM
h3 neo national is good, i honestly do not find any difference between national, provincial and commercial versions other than quality but in terms of playing characteristics i find no great difference among them, but maybe becaus im just a low level player

TTANKEY
09-09-2012, 02:46 PM
isn't the NATIONAL version softer?

sebas-aguirre
09-09-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm bored with dhs rubbers, none of them really shines unless you boost it.
can you find out about other rubbers they are using in the team?
maybe send us some of those?
other brands like sword or sanwei always talk about how some of their rubbers are tested or used by the national team.
you can skip haifu, it's almost the same as dhs :-)

decoy
09-09-2012, 07:10 PM
ill try. but the answer is most likely to be some form of tenergy either 64 of 05( for their BH at least) as for Fh its mainly DHS.. but ill try and get some more info

decoy
09-16-2012, 08:53 PM
right guys i should have Prices for you guys in about two weeks

also there might be a chance of some Chiese shirts. possibly olympic ones as well :)

Giangt
09-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Would be interested in TG 3 and H3 both blue sponge nat or not nat

decoy
09-17-2012, 04:39 PM
the normal BS stuff should be easy enough to get a good number of them the rest of the stuff might be tougher.

also going to try and pull some favours from Zhang Jike and L (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Xiaoxia)XX

strangeloop
09-17-2012, 06:14 PM
How much do you think the national versions will cost?

Giangt
09-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Let us know when you have some prices on them :)

decoy
09-18-2012, 09:25 PM
- no idea whan the prices are going to be but hopefully no where near what prott sells them at

- will do :). its my mission