• Tg3 Blue Sponge

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • TG3 NAt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
NOTE: you can vote on multiple rubbers that you may want to purchase but please dont abuse the poll no crazy flooding. please. lets keep this real.

ALSO: this poll will also appear on MYTT and OOAK so only vote on one forum. thanks :)

thanks for the cooperation, i really do want to do this for the forum(s) (TT -community), so the prices should be manageable and not certain just yet

Right everyone. my friend has good contacts with some of the big teams/Players in china. and he is interested in giving his friends a call for some gear, but he needs to know what kinds of quantities we are talking here.

of course he wont be able to get huge ammounts of these ESP the national ones. but he can get a few.

now of course he wont get them for free. so they will be charging him and so on and so forth we will be charging you. obviously this is to make some profit . hopefully the prices wont be too high. it would be interesting to sell the possible quantities that this poll generates.

and i know how much some of you want That national Rubber and find it hard.. even i would love to get one :p..

any way if there is a specific variant not on the list Please add it in a post and perhaps a quantitly that you would like to purchase

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
I'm bored with dhs rubbers, none of them really shines unless you boost it.
can you find out about other rubbers they are using in the team?
maybe send us some of those?
other brands like sword or sanwei always talk about how some of their rubbers are tested or used by the national team.
you can skip haifu, it's almost the same as dhs :)

Last edited: