European Championship 2013 Qualification

This user has no status.
JOOLA Men´s European Championships Qualifications Challenge

ettuqualify2013.jpg

Portugal’s Andre SILVA (Photo Roscher)

We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from this spectacular event! What are your predictions.

This user has no status.
Austria Vs Russia 29-01-2013

Match 1: Stefan Fegerl vs Kirill Skachkov

Match 3: Chen Weixing vs Mikhail Paykov

Match 4: Stefan Fegerl vs Alexei Smirnov

Thank you, ttlondon2012, for the videos. If there had been a coverage of those matches (I doubt it) it would have been very late here, we had only online scoring system. I know the results but I watched the games eagerly. We needed that victory badly especially with a new national men's team coach- Alexander Petkevich, who has been coaching Vladimir Samsonov from the start of his sport career. And in general thanks for all videos on youtube, very often you are the first one to upload new interesting matches, great job, Danke Vielmals

Reactions: TTLondon2012
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Thank you, ttlondon2012, for the videos. If there had been a coverage of those matches (I doubt it) it would have been very late here, we had only online scoring system. I know the results but I watched the games eagerly. We needed that victory badly especially with a new national men's team coach- Alexander Petkevich, who has been coaching Vladimir Samsonov from the start of his sport career. And in general thanks for all videos on youtube, very often you are the first one to upload new interesting matches, great job, Danke Vielmals
Oh?? So who will coach Samsonov and the BLR team now?