DHS Hurricane 3 Neo numbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what means these numbers on sponge of rubber?
Is there any way to check rubber's production date?
And what's difference beetwen commercial, provincial and national version of DHS Hurricane 3 Neo?

Sorry for my bad english ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
The numbers are just a sku number and sponge thickness. There is a stamp that is for provincial and National rubbers. Commercial has the least quality control meaning that if you buy 10 sheets they will not be the same as if you buy 10 sheets of provincial or national. Provincial is much more consistent than commercial and National is much more consistent than Provincial.

If you'd like to purchase an H3 Provincial 40 degree used rubber I have one for sale. Bought it from my resident pro as he only used it for 1 day. He had to change blades because he was testing and he doesn't like to reuse sheets of rubber on new blades. Asking for $35 USD + shipping.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what means these numbers on sponge of rubber?
Is there any way to check rubber's production date?
And what's difference beetwen commercial, provincial and national version of DHS Hurricane 3 Neo?

Sorry for my bad english ;)

To answer your question:
Usually the first four numbers on the long code are the production date.
So an 0912XXXXXXXX number indicates it was made in September of 2012.
Provincials sometimes have a PXXXXXXXXXXX code.

But I would disagree that Nationals are most consistent. As the most expensive DHS rubber, fakes abound. Some of the fakes are admittedly faster than commercials, at least for the first few weeks; as those that are better often arrive loaded with a tuner much stronger than DHS Neo Factory Tune.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
National versions are national versions because they have the most quality control which provides the most consistency between each rubber. If you've ever had a sheet of rubber feel different than the previous sheet you've used it would be because they have less quality control. National has the highest consistency of this because they're center cut. Provincial is after that then commercial is produced from the outer "rings" of rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
To answer your question:
Usually the first four numbers on the long code are the production date.
So an 0912XXXXXXXX number indicates it was made in September of 2012.
Provincials sometimes have a PXXXXXXXXXXX code.

But I would disagree that Nationals are most consistent. As the most expensive DHS rubber, fakes abound. Some of the fakes are admittedly faster than commercials, at least for the first few weeks; as those that are better often arrive loaded with a tuner much stronger than DHS Neo Factory Tune.

national versions maybe the most consistent on the premise you get the real ones, im inclined in thinking that whatever rubbers you get as long as it is fake it would vary from sheet to sheet, but i do get what you are saying that it would be inconsistent because many would try to imitate this rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
If you have the right connections you can get National, but it is very hard. Regardless if you are getting a fake it is not national. I was saying that if you can get the real national hence the stamp used in DHS factory and the sku number appropriate, but more importantly it would be from either a CNT member or a DHS connection such as a factory employee or special dealer.

Even my connections can't get the rubber every time, but we can purchase them for $100 whole sale. typically National is sold for $120 +